PDA

View Full Version : Swivel wakeboard racks for Oz tower

glennomcd
01-06-2017, 01:20 AM
Hi everyone,

I am in the market for some swivel wakeboard racks for my 2013 LSV with an Oz tower. I would like the racks to attach to the existing holes I have in my tower. I'm having problems finding a solution to my issue. Any suggestions. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jstenger
01-06-2017, 09:22 AM
Skylon makes the swivels and racks for that tower. There are also other aftermarket options. Anything that fits the Malibu Illusion tower will also work. They use the same hole pattern as the OZ and OZ HD towers.

glennomcd
01-06-2017, 03:11 PM
Great. Thanks Joe

North Woods Mobius
01-07-2017, 01:28 AM
Yup, look at Skylon. I bought the OEM swivel board racks (actually made by Skylon) when I bought our 2014 LSV new. And I added the fixed upper water ski racks last year that fit into the holes perfectly on the OZ HD tower. Great quality and their customer service was excellent. Here's a pic of our set up:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170107/e7de326d51c30ad42dd2703c13d2c40d.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170107/1ac6667750d67089113ee4ac80d946b5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

glennomcd
01-07-2017, 09:25 AM
Just ordered the Skylon X3 Combo and the V2 swivel. Thanks for the advice!

BrettLee3232
01-09-2017, 03:34 AM

Lets see pics once installed 🤙🏻

hsvazz
01-09-2017, 06:32 PM

Hi mate, where did you order from?
Regards,
Aaron...

patrick232
01-09-2017, 07:55 PM
I want the mirror, but didn't see it on their site. Where did you get yours

North Woods Mobius
01-09-2017, 08:41 PM
I want the mirror, but didn't see it on their site. Where did you get yours

Patrick,

I bought the Samson Tower Mirror from Bakes Online in the powdercoat finish (both the arm and the clamp).... it matches the OZ HD tower perfectly, and it works great. I opted for the basic Cipa Extreme 3-lens mirror and we're very happy with the set up (we're skiers and surfers). Here's the link to this product on the Bakes site, or you can keep your eyes peeled in the classifieds as I have seen these occasionally come up for sale:

https://www.bakesonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=2813

I marked the location of the tower where I planned to mount the machined clamp then wrapped that spot with some electrical tape to give it a better grip and to avoid potentially cutting up the tower's powdercoat finish in case I ever take it off or move it. It's a really clean looking installation and looks great. Great product, albeit a bit pricey. I highly recommend it as I hate the windshield mounted ones.....

patrick232
01-09-2017, 11:19 PM
Patrick,

I bought the Samson Tower Mirror from Bakes Online in the powdercoat finish (both the arm and the clamp).... it matches the OZ HD tower perfectly, and it works great. I opted for the basic Cipa Extreme 3-lens mirror and we're very happy with the set up (we're skiers and surfers). Here's the link to this product on the Bakes site, or you can keep your eyes peeled in the classifieds as I have seen these occasionally come up for sale:

https://www.bakesonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=2813

I marked the location of the tower where I planned to mount the machined clamp then wrapped that spot with some electrical tape to give it a better grip and to avoid potentially cutting up the tower's powdercoat finish in case I ever take it off or move it. It's a really clean looking installation and looks great. Great product, albeit a bit pricey. I highly recommend it as I hate the windshield mounted ones.....

Thanks I'll reach out to them in the am and sewer if I can get in white.

glennomcd
01-16-2017, 11:34 PM
Hi Aaron,

I ordered directly from Skylon. I spoke to Robby on the phone he was awesome. I had a ton of questions, he was very thorough and patient with me. I received my order exactly when he said it would arrive. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait a few more months to put them on. I will send an update when I install them.

Davpmars
01-30-2017, 01:19 PM

I have the stationary racks on my 2013 LSV. If I buy the Skylon V2 Swivel bracket, can I use the stock racks that I already have?

flienlow
01-31-2017, 01:25 PM
I have the stationary racks on my 2013 LSV. If I buy the Skylon V2 Swivel bracket, can I use the stock racks that I already have?

+1 :) I would like to know too.