View Full Version : Colorado or Utah ski updates?

12-03-2016, 07:01 PM
Sounds like some storms rolled through this week to add some base. If you are in Park City or Colorado Rockies what's the update? Ready for some Texas visitors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12-03-2016, 11:58 PM
Texas? Nah, you should stay home. For Utah check out www.wasatchsnowforecast.com still not a lot open, maybe another month and we'll be close to 100%.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

12-05-2016, 12:16 PM
Yeah, it's colder and has been snowing nicely but it's still very much early season. My resort more than doubled their open terrain this last week... They went from 18 to 40 acres and now have 2 "real" runs open. I guess it depends on what you want, but if I were spending vacation money I'd wait until February when the skiing is actually good and they have something closer to 2000 acres open.

12-06-2016, 08:34 PM
We decided on February for family trip. I may hop a plane for a short guys trip in January. Thanks for help!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk