PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Mondo With One of a Kind Custom Features- Just Detailed

WhiskeyRunner
11-07-2016, 12:17 AM
Moomba Mondo fully loaded with custom features not found on any other Mondo. Boat was used for three summers for the greatest family memories; Wakeboarding, Surfing, waterskiing, and (against my will) tubing. This boat didn't sit unused with mysterious problems waiting to be discovered. Every service carried out by the manufacturer, all service documents provided by request. Boat was fully detailed to make sure the new owner enjoys the boat like new. I want this boat to find a new home where it will continue to have unlimited family fun.

http://www.onlyinboards.com/2014-Moomba-Mondo-Just-Detailed-Like-New-For-Next-Owner-for-sale-Locust-Grove-Virginia-61609.aspx

Here's some customer features you will only find on this boat and included in this price:

- Surf tabs (manual)
- Upgraded prop- ACME 1235 4 Blade 14.5" x 14.25" Propeller
- Upgraded 4x1 heat ports (additional in the rear, plus one under the helm for the captain, because hey- we deserve some warmth too)
- Upgraded 750lb fat sac (port side) / 500 starboard side
- Plug and play bow IBS 750lb front sac
- Additional Fly High Pro X Series Fat Sac EXV (Dual Drain Port)
- Tsunami Pump
- Tower rear view mirror
- Winter boat cover (in addition to the standard cover)
- Gunwale no slip Moomba custom step pads on stern
- Blue booth adapter for stereo
- 9" subwoofer
- Cleats moved to side instead of the top of gunwale for easier use and better look

WhiskeyRunner
11-17-2016, 05:23 PM
Here's a pic of the wave this summer, I also forgot to mention that the boat lives in VA (Fredericksburg area)25145

patrick232
11-19-2016, 12:13 PM
Why priced so low? Trying to unload before winter?

WhiskeyRunner
11-20-2016, 12:03 PM
Hey Patrick-

Based on my research I felt this was fair market value. I'm in no hurry to sell the boat, but it would be a convenience factor to have it sold this winter. This boat was great to me, and I hope the next owner enjoys it as much as we have these last few summers. Feel free to PM me if you have thoughts on pricing, I'm always willing to listen.

DatTexasBoy
11-20-2016, 12:57 PM
Good looking boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JASONZ
12-12-2016, 10:33 AM
Great looking boat!!!
My neighbor is looking for one just like that....I passed the onlyinboards link to him.
We are just down the road in Richmond so maybe it will work out for you.

WhiskeyRunner
01-12-2017, 10:37 PM
bump. Still for sale in 2017.

Mike185
01-23-2017, 11:22 PM
interested but not in a position to purchase till march.

WhiskeyRunner
02-10-2017, 03:35 PM
Sold. Thanks for all the interest and helpful information on this forum.