PDA

View Full Version : Transmission Question

Newguy
11-06-2016, 01:34 PM
Hey guys soooooo working on winterizing my 1999 Mobius, this is the first winter I have the boat. While taking off the transmission fluid cap/dipstick the handle snapped, it appears there was an air bubble within the plastic of the handle causing a weak point. I have been searching for hours trying to find a replacement. Anyone got any idea where I can find one or what I should do lol? I have the ZF Hurth Marine HSW 450 D transmission.

zabooda
11-06-2016, 02:22 PM
If you can see it in a picture, you should be able to purchase it.

http://www.merequipment.com/products/zf45c-hsw450d-hurth-marine-transmission.aspx

Engine Nut
11-09-2016, 06:20 PM
The Indmar P/N for that dipstick is 903064. Any Indmar dealer can order one for you.

Hey guys soooooo working on winterizing my 1999 Mobius, this is the first winter I have the boat. While taking off the transmission fluid cap/dipstick the handle snapped, it appears there was an air bubble within the plastic of the handle causing a weak point. I have been searching for hours trying to find a replacement. Anyone got any idea where I can find one or what I should do lol? I have the ZF Hurth Marine HSW 450 D transmission.