PDA

View Full Version : Breakin Service

tarkus70
07-26-2006, 03:31 PM
Just got the the Outback V back from A and s Boats in Ct. They were great and very well priced $118 out the door for 1:oil change 2: trans fluid change 3:check shaft 4:plug in computer and check codes. I was so happy I went into the pro shop and spent another $250. Gotta say they are really good to work with and not looking to send the kids to college on one repair.

Scott

Smrtz
07-26-2006, 03:50 PM
See now thats the kind of feedback we need to see Good dealers giveing great service at reasonable prices.. Make you wanna buy more from them!

Awesome to hear!!

Cheers

Buttafewcoe
07-26-2006, 06:18 PM
It IS good to hear. We've been getting a lot of negative feedback lately.
My experience has been positive with Westport Marine out of Denver, North Carolina. What little I've had to have them do has been same day service. And, I if I remember correctly, 20 hour service was next day pick up @ about the same price as you paid.
Not all gloom and doom
B

gotmyboat
07-26-2006, 07:23 PM
My dealer, Z-Marine in Reno, has been great. The service manager kills himself to get boats in and out for the customers. They seem to love boating as much as the customers and they do what they have to so that the boats can get back to the lake. When I took my Outback in for break-in service the service manager looked like a zombie. He said he had been there till 2am putting in a motor for a guy who was headed out of town for VACA. That's service.

Dave

tarkus70
07-26-2006, 08:36 PM
I agree it has been a little gloomy around here and i gotta tell you I was not looking forward to taking the boat in. But the sale went smooth so I should have known. It's just a shame that there is a few bad apples but I guess thats to be said with everything.

Scott