PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Indmar Raptor

blackchrome
09-21-2016, 01:11 PM
Anybody else with this engine keep throwing engine error codes? I have seen the SPN code for the paddle wheel issue 4 times this summer, and just took the boat in again for a new error code SPN:4328 - awaiting diagnosis. I want to love the boat, but the engine error codes are quite annoying.

-2016 Moomba Mondo Surf Edition

PuraVida
09-21-2016, 01:27 PM
You are not alone. I have had my boat in at roughly 25hrs and 126hrs for the raw water pump sensor. One time for something to do with the O2 sensors @ 120hrs and just last weekend it threw the O2 sensor codes again. Three weeks ago I got 7 fault codes, two weeks ago I got 1 and just last weekend was 4 more. Each time I have taken it in and had it serviced and cleared the codes. It doesn't seem to hinder performance but I am annoyed too. Sitting at 133 hrs at the end of the season wondering if my latest fault code trend will continue next year.

MJHSupra
09-21-2016, 08:44 PM
Ouch. So does the dealer check each code them clear it? Or did you get new parts on the boat, like an O2?
Sounds crazy - how would you know if something was actually wrong?

And of the flip side, the dealers must be getting peppered by all the new owners.

PuraVida
09-22-2016, 09:42 AM
Dealer has cleared each code and installed new parts where necessary. They make just as much or more on Warranty work plus they can always blame Indmar when their customers are frustrated.