PDA

View Full Version : Dronesurfing Is Finally Here!!!!!!!!!!!

kaneboats
09-13-2016, 08:49 AM
OK dudes. It's here. Dronesurfing!

http://www.thememo.com/2016/09/12/watch-dronesurfing-video-freefly-systems-alta-8-video-drone-surfing-video/

saskyrider
09-13-2016, 09:03 AM
16k use for the drone!!! Oowww!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

MJHSupra
09-13-2016, 09:04 AM
Pretty cool. Noticed that on WW. Should be interesting to see where it goes. I know everyone will be saying it's 18K, but with new things and technology it will be cool to see next versions and generations.

I still think the gas power surf board is cool, but would get bored after sometime.

At least with a boat, you can sit on it an drink beer when you are done.

saskyrider
09-13-2016, 09:04 AM
USD sorry not use

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

jmvotto
09-13-2016, 09:16 AM
Where you going to mount the Exile and wetsound systems ......:o to prove your manhood...

Chawkico
09-13-2016, 10:55 AM
I liken this debate to the pros and cons of a jet ski. Great if your single or have a small family...... sucks if it's the only recreational motorized vehicle for you and a larger family.

Connolly_Crew
09-14-2016, 08:13 AM
Don't be surprised when you see video of Aiden being pulled by one of these bad boys. I have a good friend that owns two of these. He is trying to get up with Austin Kenn and get video of Austin getting pulled at the beach by one of these bad boys. We may get video of Aiden this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zabooda
09-14-2016, 02:53 PM
Don't be surprised when you see video of Aiden being pulled by one of these bad boys. I have a good friend that owns two of these. He is trying to get up with Austin Kenn and get video of Austin getting pulled at the beach by one of these bad boys. We may get video of Aiden this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully, he will wear a PFD and stay the proper distance from the shoreline to satisfy the law enforcement and the drone has requirements all by itself.