PDA

View Full Version : Advise needed, buying '06 Outback Direct Drive

07-23-2006, 05:13 PM
Hi fellas/ladies, I am new to this forum and to Moomba boats, I have shopped around and found that Moomba seems to be a very good value (I'm not paying for Mastercrafts Name!!). I live in Northern, IN and figured now was a good time to buy, maybe I can get a good deal on an 06 since the 07's should be out soon. The boat I negotiated on is an Outback Direct Drive with a tower and the 310hp engine. It has a few extras such as board racks, depth finder, SS rub rail, upgraded stereo, cover ect...I called 4 dealers in my area and this is the ONLY D-drive boat left in a 5 hour radius! Anyways, The price we finally agreed on was 27,000, MSRP is about 31,000 according to the configurator. I am going to sign the papers this week unless convinced otherwise....is this a fair price? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

PS..I didn't opt for the V drive because I want to store in my garage, and the V-drive is a bit longer.

Thanks for your help

07-23-2006, 05:16 PM
Hi fellas/ladies, I am new to this forum and to Moomba boats, I have shopped around and found that Moomba seems to be a very good value (I'm not paying for Mastercrafts Name!!). I live in Northern, IN and figured now was a good time to buy, maybe I can get a good deal on an 06 since the 07's should be out soon. The boat I negotiated on is an Outback Direct Drive with a tower and the 310hp engine. It has a few extras such as board racks, depth finder, SS rub rail, upgraded stereo, cover ect...I called 4 dealers in my area and this is the ONLY D-drive boat left in a 5 hour radius! Anyways, The price we finally agreed on was 27,000, MSRP is about 31,000 according to the configurator. I am going to sign the papers this week unless convinced otherwise....is this a fair price? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

PS..I didn't opt for the V drive because I want to store in my garage, and the V-drive is a bit longer.

07-23-2006, 05:18 PM