PDA

View Full Version : Dealer recommendations for winterization in Wisconsin or Minnesota

jeffandkaren
09-03-2016, 04:20 PM
Any good recommendations for winterization and V drive transmission service around the Webster or Siren, Wisconsin area? Or in St. Paul/Minneapolis? I've been trailering it back to the twin cities for service but it's a pain! Some marine places seem clueless about winterization of a wake boat, and a few will not do the Vdrive transmission service/fluid change. Thanks!

North Woods Mobius
09-04-2016, 01:02 PM
I'm not sure if it's closer for you than the Twin Cities, but we bought our Moomba from Stengl Marine in Minocqua, WI, which I think is pretty much a straight shot east from Webster. We bought our '14 LSV new from them, and we winterize and store it indoors there every winter. They're great to work with, and do a terrific job on the work that we've asked them to do for us (routine maintence plus a bit of warranty work so far). They actually stopped selling Moombas last year, focusing only on Mastercraft now, but they still service Moombas as well as every V Drive in the area (they work on and store loads of Natiques, Malibus, Moombas, etc.).

Hope that helps, good luck on your search!

tjbere
09-05-2016, 02:05 PM
Zacho Marine in EauClaire. I bought my 2014 Moomba there. They are no longer dealer as the fact as Mastercraft strongarmed them into dropping dealership or they could not sell Mastercraft any longer.

jeffandkaren
09-05-2016, 04:28 PM
Thanks guys! Hate to even be thinking about that, was a great summer up there this year!