PDA

View Full Version : Craz Eletrical Issue

jmbushey
08-04-2016, 09:02 AM
I have a 2016 Craz and I installed the wakemakers piggy back front ibs system and bag. I was filling the bag for the first time and the radio powered off. Now the radio and the blower do not work at all. I don't know if I bumped something loose possibly but can't find anything.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

dusty2221
08-04-2016, 09:11 AM
You may have tripped a breaker. You should have a 50amp (I think that's the size) in your portside locker. You will also have individual circuit breakers under the helm that can be reset. I would start there.

jmbushey
08-04-2016, 11:07 AM
I tried the main breaker already and the ones under the helm looked fine, tired turning the battery switch to off and to position 2 and then back to 1 also with no change.

jstenger
08-04-2016, 11:31 AM
There are 2 smaller fuses under rubber covers right next to the battery box. Check those also.

Blueliner
08-07-2016, 08:22 AM
I had a problem the other day where individual circuits would not work or seemed to work weakly, turning a switch on would seem to start something else. The last thing I checked was the accessory posts on the battery and the - negative was slightly loose under the wing nut that holds it on it the cable, appeared to be tight but was not firmly clamped down . The nut was tight because the main terminals prevented it from turning more, took everything off repositioned and properly tightened it which fixed the problem. It was the last thing I checked.

no_hurry
08-07-2016, 09:48 AM
I had the same problem the other day. I reset the main breaker near the battery switch and all started to work properly again. In my case I think the breaker test button had gotten partially pushed by cargo. Hopefully that works for you as well.