PDA

View Full Version : like new 1180lbs fly high center gravity games edition ballast

wf00222
08-01-2016, 03:45 PM
Hey guys this is my first post on the site ever. Just got a 2006 Moomba LSV and loving it. Well I made a huge rookie mistake last week and order the gravity games edition center bag for my boat from wakemakers and thought that the bag would fit. Hooked it up to my quick release fitting on Saturday and took it to the lake and guess what, it wouldn't fill all the way. So did some more research (which I should have done before) and found out it will only fit the xlv boat. So I contacted wakemakes to swap it out for an IBS thinking there would be a 25% restock fee since I filled it the one time, but I found out they would not exchange it or return it at all so Im out $330. Sooooo hopefully one of you guys are searching for one of these bags and will buy mine. Ill sell it for $300, I think that is fair since it literally had water in it one time and was removed from the boat. pay pal would be best. Just message me on here and Ill get back with you as soon as I can.

jmvotto
08-01-2016, 09:50 PM
It will fit in the supra 24 v too, might want to post over there as well