PDA

View Full Version : where to find used boards

resko1
07-15-2016, 08:32 PM
Does anyone know of a forum or facebook group where i can find used boards? Getting into wakesurfing and dont wanna spend 700 on a board. Would rather buy cheaper used ones till i get a feel and decide which style i want to go with.
Thanks guys.

icemanftr
07-15-2016, 10:18 PM
eBay is full of killer deals!!! Picked up a P5 Razz (new) $300 shipped and CWB AMG Carbon new for 250 shipped and hyperlite hifi for $350 shipped new. All really good boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

resko1
07-16-2016, 01:08 AM
Ive been searching ebay. Not much right now.
Also specifically looking for a island surfer blue lake or red rocket as a main board

icemanftr
07-16-2016, 01:37 AM
Ive been searching ebay. Not much right now.
Also specifically looking for a island surfer blue lake or red rocket as a main board

You didn't mention specific boards in first post. Lol

resko1
07-16-2016, 01:49 AM
Sorry. Thats the only one im specifically looking for. But i want more then one. I just found a slingshot sp for pretty cheap on ebay. Might snag that to try out.

icemanftr
07-16-2016, 02:02 AM
Sorry. Thats the only one im specifically looking for. But i want more then one. I just found a slingshot sp for pretty cheap on ebay. Might snag that to try out.

Slim bender? Never ridden, but always wondered how they ride, aside from being a little on heavy side. Post your feedback if you get it.

resko1
07-16-2016, 02:35 AM
Will do.
Otherwise whats your opinion on a board thats on the cheaper side that would easily get new riders up and learning. I have friends that are eager to learn. Keep in mind i have an older outback dd. My pocket is closer to the boat but wave is pretty good sized.

icemanftr
07-16-2016, 04:47 AM
Will do.
Otherwise whats your opinion on a board thats on the cheaper side that would easily get new riders up and learning. I have friends that are eager to learn. Keep in mind i have an older outback dd. My pocket is closer to the boat but wave is pretty good sized.

Byerly Volt is one of my favorite boat boards. Easy to learn on, but still fun as you get a lot more advanced. Good hybrid riding board. Fairly inexpensive too. Fits an array of riders being 4'9" board.

jmvotto
07-16-2016, 07:57 AM
IS blue lake just sold on here

Post in classifieds WTB and you will see what people are willing to part with

resko1
07-16-2016, 08:29 PM
Thanks guys. Ill check out the classified section

muehlcj
07-20-2016, 07:04 AM
Check with wolfeman.