PDA

View Full Version : Best Boat Surf Board

wetfly112
07-14-2016, 10:59 PM
Looking for some input. I am searching for a boat surfboard. One that I can fool with. Like letting my son ride with me who is 5, trying maybe some coffin moves, and letting people learn. Not wanting to break the bank. Kind of thinking broadcast, liquid force rocket, byerly volt, or fish? Anyone have any other suggestions. Budget is no more than $350.
I ride a humanoid candy land right now and ordered a humanoid lipstick for myself.

nitrodude24
07-14-2016, 11:10 PM
phase 5 oogle

NickBoj
07-15-2016, 12:05 AM
I have the Liquid Force Rocket, and its a pretty good board. I purchased it as the very first stepping stone for my beginner riders. Sofar, I have gotten everyone up that has tried to use it. My only complaint (pretty advanced rider) is the weight trying to do more arieal and advanced tricks is nearly impossible. This is due to the way the board is designed. Its not ment for that, thats why I purchased it for the first stepping stone for people to learn how to carve and move back and forth on the wave. Lastly, its a fun board, I'm able to lay down on it and stand back up with out any issues. Its a really stable board thats a blast for beginners to ride!

I hope I helped you out a little bit by giving you some background on the board!

jtatexc
07-15-2016, 12:49 AM
phase 5 oogle
Another vote for this one. A good buddy of mine has one and always brings out for newbies to learn on and they all love it. Kinda heavy but very stable and easy to find the pocket with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

icemanftr
07-15-2016, 02:42 AM
Phase 5 Razz, Byerly Volt, CWB ride, Ronix Marshmellow. From Great to good in that order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wetfly112
07-15-2016, 11:10 AM
Which board do u like better, primo or machine?

kpanderson07
07-15-2016, 11:36 AM
I just picked up a Inland Surfer Tako for about 380 new locally. It is a nice all around board. Easy enough board that I can ride double with my 5 and 7 year olds.

NickBoj
07-15-2016, 12:23 PM
Primo is my all time favorite board! I can ride surf or skim with just moving the or removing fins. Its super light and is can do fun tricks on it. My friends has a NUBSTEP from DoomSwell, and I think its a better hybrid than that.

Wax
07-20-2016, 11:47 PM
Fyi I have put my kids on both the Candyland and Lip Stick, as small as my 6 year old. The buoyancy takes some getting used to, and for the little guys I've actually floated in the water and pushed their butt up. Get him surfing on his own!

For a boat board I'd look for something used and cheap. I kept my 12 year old CWB Ride for this reason! I'm gonna text you about another idea I have...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

wetfly112
07-21-2016, 10:22 PM
Alright. Thanks to Wax, I have been hooked up with a Humanoid Nug. If it's 1/2 as good as the Candyland, it will be off the charts!!
Humanoid is $$$

jmvotto
07-22-2016, 11:33 AM
https://www.amazon.com/Humanoid-Wakeboards-Nug-Slapper-Wakesurfer/dp/B01C7TNEYA

Wax
07-22-2016, 02:05 PM
Glad it worked out!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk