PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Posting Pictures to Forum

NoleAlum
07-11-2016, 05:50 PM
Guys,

I'm still having trouble posting pictures to the thread. Wasn't sure who to contact so apologize for starting new thread. Tried from phone and received error the pictures were too large. Emailed them to me and resized. Tried uploading from computer and after they uploaded in the little dialogue box I receive a red circle with exclamation point. Picture is only 120kb now. Error says "ioerror" then at end says "#2038" error.

Just wanted to upload suck gate photos and wave photo to get some feedback. Not a echie but know it shouldn't be this hard....:confused:

Thanks in advance.

wolfeman131
07-11-2016, 07:38 PM
Upload the pics to a site such as photobucket, then copy & paste the IMG link into the thread

Sp8
07-11-2016, 07:43 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said. I struggled with several sites, but photobucket worked well for me.

North Woods Mobius
07-11-2016, 09:20 PM
Guys,

I'm still having trouble posting pictures to the thread. Wasn't sure who to contact so apologize for starting new thread. Tried from phone and received error the pictures were too large. Emailed them to me and resized. Tried uploading from computer and after they uploaded in the little dialogue box I receive a red circle with exclamation point. Picture is only 120kb now. Error says "ioerror" then at end says "#2038" error.

Just wanted to upload suck gate photos and wave photo to get some feedback. Not a echie but know it shouldn't be this hard....:confused:

Thanks in advance.

I've found Tapatalk is a really easy to load full-size images directly from your iPhone/iPad photo gallery .....

NoleAlum
07-12-2016, 08:35 PM
Tried photobucket and uploaded link but still received yet another error message. So frustrating.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sp8
07-12-2016, 09:17 PM
Tried photobucket and uploaded link but still received yet another error message. So frustrating.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sorry, man. I copy the link from Photobucket, then click on the Insert Image icon on the sight(third from the right on quick reply). Then click from URL and paste in the link. Then unclick "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" and submit it.