PDA

View Full Version : Moomba vs Nautique

NautiqueFan
06-02-2003, 08:57 PM
Current Nautique owner and considering new boat and looking at Moomba. Anybody out there with knowledge or have owned a Nautique vs Moomba, let me know what you think??

waterboy
06-03-2003, 05:51 PM
Money was the issue with me, too. I got my Outback loaded, for a a great price. But I also considered all the positive comments on different forums about Skier's Choice and their committment to the customer. Couldn't be happier with the quality of the boat and the dealer I bought it from.
Hope that helps.

Brian

gavin744
06-07-2003, 11:31 PM
We, too, looked at getting a Natique when we were searching for a boat. The decieding factor was the money. You get some much more bang for you buck with a Moomba! We know of a Natique dealer that is a friend of our families who was willing to sell use a new nautique at cost, but even with the low end sport model nautique, it was over 37,000! So we decieded to go with a Mobius LSV loaded at around 33,000. The only draw back is that the Moomba dealer is over 2 hours away and any work that has to be done results in the boat being at the dealership for at least a week ( and the Nautique dealer was a little pissed that we didn't buy from him). Take all factors into consideration and GOOD look on your decesion.

CWS_Kahuna
06-09-2003, 04:20 PM
Well this is a hard comparison. The biggest draw to the Moomba is the price difference. Both are great boats, both have good warrenty's, and both allow you to have a ton of fun. The fit & Finish is going to be nicer on the Nautique which is one of the reasons for the price difference. The boats basically use the same motor. Both hulls are made with great quality of materials.

If you want a little bit better comparison between a Nautique and a Skier's Choice boat look at the Supra's.

Moomba vs. Nautique = Toyota vs. Lexus
Supra vs. Nautique = Lexus vs. Lexus

That is just my opinion. I am a proud Moomba Mobius owner. My next boat will hopefully be a Supra cause Skier's Choice is the best. Goodluck with your purchase.

TheBeeZ
06-10-2003, 09:41 AM
If money is no object go Nautique. Otherwise, as everyone else has stated you get the most bang for your buck with Moomba. You need to also consider your local dealerships and there repetition on service. Good luck!