PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Moomba Mobius LSV $26,000 FIRM

mmobius2001
06-13-2016, 10:21 AM
Affordable Wakeboard boat with everything you need and only 460hrs! Gravity 3 Ballast system w/ wake plate, Perfect Pass, Heater, Tower with board racks, speakers, Bimini top, and tower mirror! 2 amps running all 8 Polk interior & Tower speakers and a Kicker Sub-woofer! Even has docking lights for those coming back late sessions. Additional upgrades include a BRAND NEW custom cover paid just under $1000 for less than a year ago. Stainless steal cup holders. Also did a graphic removal and window tint. New motor related upgrades done with in past 2 years: New Ignition, New Ballast pumps, New Starter, New Belt, New Spark Plugs. Battery less than 3 years old. It's Very clean and runs PERFECT. The only reason im not asking 27k for it is the 2 negatives is the vinyl on the back sun deck stitching has separated from the 2 lockers, its not ripped just came out and is separated. The only other negative is some normal stress cracking on the port side near window, like a very very tiny spiderweb. The information i have gathered is this is normal and will be fine as far as integrity of the boat. Professionally winterized and oil changed every winter with covered storage. Serious Buyers only please! I wish i could keep it but i can't get enough time to use it as much as i should. 734-502-3547 I have it between Indiana/Michigan boarder and Detroit. When i say firm I AM FIRM! If you're serious great if you're just looking to screw around please do yourself a favor and just keep looking.2439224391243902438924388

Wax
06-13-2016, 10:42 AM
Very nice, already sending it out to people I know that may be looking in our area.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

mmobius2001
06-23-2016, 04:11 AM
Boat is sold

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk