PDA

View Full Version : Official FAE Group Buy Details.

mmandley
06-01-2016, 12:54 PM
We appreciate the support and are happy to run a group buy for the Moomba/Supra forum members.

As we discussed previously, our shop is experiencing unprecedented demand leaving us with a greater than normal turnaround time.* We are working as hard as possible to get each system out as quickly as fast as we can.* With that being said, we will do our best to ship systems out as quickly as possible but are currently running approximately a two week turnaround (slightly longer for some single exhaust boats). I am thanking anyone participating in advance for their patience. The group buy will run from 6/1-6/11/16 and needs a minimum of 3 orders to make. *

Anyone ordering online can use promo code “MSSUMMER16”, or when ordering by phone, you must mention that you are with the Moomba/Supra group buy.* When entered, this code will apply a $50 discount to the order.

All online orders are processed manually, meaning that no charge will be made to your card until you have received an order confirmation. I saw a few questions on designs, compatibility, etc. We have a Fresh Air Exhaust System for every Moomba and Supra year and model out there. If there are custom components on a boat, the boat owner can notify us of this. We may have to verify measurements to ensure proper build/fit of the FAE but we can almost certainly accommodate. In many cases, we will not need to verify measurements for orders.

However, if the boat owner is requesting a single exhaust systems, one-piece design (Y or T) or has made custom modification (Go Surf Assist, etc.), it may be necessary for us to verify measurements on the boat prior to building their FAE. If this is the case, we will send them a form showing all necessary measurements.*

Anyone interested can learn more about available options at http://www.freshairexhaust.com/about-us/fae-options/. Anyone interested can order online at http://www.freshairexhaust.com/your-boat/. (Full disclosure: we have just recently moved over to a new website. Most information/boats are there, but if yours is missing, please contact us by email or phone). If anyone has questions on their boat/what options, please email us at [email protected] or call 512.647.7321.

sivs1
06-01-2016, 02:34 PM
Nice......

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Woody929
06-01-2016, 04:50 PM
So does this mean they have things figured out for the new Mojo & Craz with the big wake plates?

BrokeGuy
06-01-2016, 09:38 PM
Does anyone know the price for fae on the craz

2016 Moomba Craz
Gunmetal W/ flake
Atomic Orange Accent
Black Deck and Hull

scottk1826
06-03-2016, 05:48 PM
I emailed Christina at FAE today to get the cost for the Craz and it is $460 before the group buy deal of $50 off.

gbh424
06-04-2016, 12:10 AM
Just placed my order. Thanks mmandley for putting this together.

Woody929
06-04-2016, 03:33 PM
Assuming if this now works on the Craz, it will work on the new Mojo with the big plate? If so I'm in

mmandley
06-05-2016, 11:57 AM
Thats the exact details they sent me, so my assumption is they have stock for all models of the SC line up. If you have questions Email or call them.

blackcup
06-12-2016, 04:25 PM
For the guys who have this do you recommend the side mount option? Or any other options you are glad you had/wish you would have had?

Thanks.

mmandley
06-12-2016, 07:55 PM
I have the side mount and it's easier to install.

I wouldn't go with powder coating. I had that on my first one and it started peeling.

gbh424
06-13-2016, 01:04 AM
I just ordered mine and went with the side mount and platform quick disconnect as I routinely take my platform off to get the boat in the garage.

blackcup
06-13-2016, 02:03 AM
Looks like side mount it is. The boat is on a lift taking the platform on/off isn't an issue.

gbh424
06-22-2016, 01:45 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160622/96ae7db5b1a739677bf96f9ef672c1ef.jpg

Mine arrived yesterday. Just have to wait about 2.5 more weeks until I get home to install it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wax
06-23-2016, 12:19 AM
Looks awesome, I ordered one too and can't wait to get it! Sick of exhaust in my face and drowning out people and the stereo.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk