PDA

View Full Version : Craz, mojo, .............?

cjtpilot
05-31-2016, 03:03 PM
Starting to look at new boats, wife and kids want a wake boat. I enjoy slalom skiing and barefoot and occasionally wake board with my kids. So for the Moomba owners which boat could I live with coming from a direct drive and still be ale to ski behind???

DFTR Josh
05-31-2016, 03:52 PM
I hope to have pictures shortly skiing behind the new Craz. I've seen photos and it was decent, just need to see it for myself from the drivers seat. The more and more I play with our new Craz the more it's truly the cross over boat for the entire family.

sivs1
05-31-2016, 04:41 PM
The ski wake behind my SA is MC X9 worthy.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160531/c9469886f5f38bbbad7ae3f96a994d7e.jpg
This is at 36mph. Marine Products here in slc has a 2015 left over...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

deerfield
05-31-2016, 06:26 PM
So for the Moomba owners which boat could I live with coming from a direct drive and still be ale to ski behind???

cjtpilot - Call The Boat House and arrange test rides. The company has a dealer with showroom in Prairie Grove IL and another in Elkhorn WI. The Elkhorn dealer is on Lauderdale Lakes. Both locations are easily reached from NW Chicago area. Web site link is below. I bought my Outback through the Elkhorn store and have had service work done at the Prairie Grove store. All of my experiences over the past nine years with both locations have been good. - Deerfield

http://www.boathouseh2o.com/custompage.asp?pg=hours

cjtpilot
05-31-2016, 08:14 PM
They are right down the road from me, I am interested in hearing what actual owners experiences are, Obviously before I buy anything I plan on demoing and skiing behind it first.

07STI
05-31-2016, 08:40 PM
Are you looking for buying/service experience, or feedback on going from direct drive to vdrive?

I can't comment on going from dd to vdrive, but I can comment on experience with said dealer. If interested, pm me.

deerfield
05-31-2016, 10:15 PM
They are right down the road from me, I am interested in hearing what actual owners experiences are, Obviously before I buy anything I plan on demoing and skiing behind it first.

Got it. Will leave it to others with experience to comment on going from direct drive to v-drive.

mattsask
05-31-2016, 10:47 PM
You won't miss that doghouse in the middle of the floor, that is one thing I can tell you for certain.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

zabooda
06-01-2016, 01:02 AM
You won't miss that doghouse in the middle of the floor, that is one thing I can tell you for certain.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Except access to servicing..lol.