PDA

View Full Version : Looking for '15/16 Mojo Owner in Seattle/Everret Area - Evolution Covers

ryan_okc
05-31-2016, 02:12 PM
All,

Cory from Evolution Covers would like to offer a towing cover for the '15/16 Mojo. Unfortunately the local dealership won't let him get on the lot to measure one since they have their own canvas shop and consider him "competition". So, if someone local would be so kind as to let him spend 30 minutes with your boat making a template, we'd have a custom fit towing cover available for purchase. I would personally see that you were rewarded with enough beer to fill the coolers on your next outing.

Thanks in advance.

Ryan

moombacraze
05-31-2016, 04:14 PM
Ryan,

I'm in the same boat as you. (No pun intended) I've tried to find someone in the area with no luck. I'm still hoping we can find someone. Keep me posted if you hear anything.

Thanks,
Kurt

zabooda
05-31-2016, 06:36 PM
Half price cover should entice someone.

Woody929
05-31-2016, 10:52 PM
No kidding. I'm not in the market yet, but will be at some point

deanhalverson
06-01-2016, 12:56 AM
I have a 2016 Mojo, but I'm about 60 miles south of Seattle, in Olympia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryan_okc
06-01-2016, 04:25 PM
Dean has agreed to let Cory use his boat, but it's still about a 3 hour drive for him. Will keep looking for someone closer, but in the event we don't, Cory said he'd make the trip (didn't give a time frame). Evolution is currently taking orders for August delivery, so I'm trying to get this put together so I can get on the list. Will keep everyone posted. If you need/hear anything, please PM me.

Ryan

ryan_okc
06-16-2016, 03:37 PM
Dean is the man! He's actually taking his boat up to Cory to get the template built in the next couple weeks. Dean, can we pitch in for gas? Buy you beer?

deanhalverson
06-16-2016, 03:45 PM
It's all good! Cory is taking good care of me... Just glad I can help out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk