PDA

View Full Version : Wake the world Texas needs some help! Dusty????

Connolly_Crew
05-24-2016, 04:56 PM
Hey Friends! Sara (Slaughter) from GCWA here making one last attempt to sign up more boats for our event this year. Right now, we have confirmed 6 boats – which will accommodate a small number of children. The event will continue as planned as we do not want to turn away open hearts that we can impact for a lifetime. The low quantity of boats does pose a challenge to ensure we are able to rotate children on/off the boats to allow everyone an equal opportunity.

HUGE thanks to those who have signed up; we are SO excited to share this opportunity with you!!! For those undecided, please consider blessing these children with donating your time, boat and equipment. It will be not only an amazing day for them but I GUARANTEE an amazing day for you and your family! We need our absolute final count of boats no later than Tuesday, May 31.

Thank you in advance!!

WAKEBOARD OWNERS NEEDED!

COME HELP BLESS 70-100 UNDERPRIVILEGED YOUTH

AND GIVE THEM A DAY AT THE LAKE THEY WON'T SOON FORGET!

Wake the World 2016 Houston – MONDAY, JULY 11, 2016

8am-7pm at Bethy Creek Resort

IN TRINITY, TEXAS

We need wakeboard boat owners/drivers!

This will be a day that warms your heart for months to come,

knowing that you made a difference in the lives of underprivileged youth in S.E. Texas!!!

*REQUIREMENTS: Wakeboard Boat / Boat Captain
Put in comment field: boat make/model, # people ur bringing, # kids u can add, # lifejackets, tubes, wakeboards, kneeboards you’re bringing. Desired type of kids (intensity level, gender). REQUIRED SafetyCourse: http://www.boatus.org/onlinecourse/Texas.asp

QUESTIONS?:

Sara Clark: [email protected]

Graham Gamble: [email protected],

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dusty2221
05-24-2016, 05:20 PM
We would absolutely be involved in this but we leave for our annual trip to Broken Bow on the 8th and don't come home until the 16th!! I would love to be a part of this event and wish there was a larger presence of owners in North Texas so that something could be hosted closer too