PDA

View Full Version : problems ballast won't fill

JCHRISTENSEN
05-17-2016, 01:32 PM
2015- mondo
ballast pumps do not work and wake plate does not work and surf system does not work
everything else works
battery is fully charged

no ballast breakers or fuses
I think there is a power distribution module in back (port side)

how do you test?

can DIY install new one?

Badfoot
05-17-2016, 01:39 PM
I had the same problem with my 14 MOJO. A plug connector(mine was green)at the PDM had come loose. I would check to make sure all the plugs are securely connected.

DatTexasBoy
05-17-2016, 09:19 PM
If there is a 50 amp fuse block in engine comp. check it first. Mine blew Sunday and all I had to do was reset it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCHRISTENSEN
05-18-2016, 08:00 AM
I found out there is a another breaker just 2 feet from the PDM on the floor of the engine compartment
I reset it and all is good now
happy boating
thanks for the feed back

Homedog
06-25-2018, 02:26 PM
I found out there is a another breaker just 2 feet from the PDM on the floor of the engine compartment
I reset it and all is good now
happy boating
thanks for the feed back

Hey Jchristensen, I know this is an older post but I am having this problem with my 2015 mojo and have run into several dead ends. After seeing your post I think that may be the fix. Can you tell me exactly where I need to look? I see the breaker in the engine compartment but is the one your talking about somewhere else? Mine totally stopped working and then the next day randomally started to work. I have checked all wires ect. Thanks and any help would be appreciated!