PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Craz Fusion Deck

DFTR Josh
05-07-2016, 02:43 PM
For some reason I have lost my BT on the source options. I've tried to un hook the BT unit, reset the power and nothing. Anybody know why I would have lost the BT option? It was on the BT option and I had a new devise and pushed the source button on accident and then it never came back. Kind of confused here...

KG's Supra24
05-08-2016, 02:49 PM
Is there another phone around taking priority?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

dusty2221
05-08-2016, 04:14 PM
Kgs did this when I had his boat and I don't remember what on earth I did to get it back. Seems like I went thru every single menu option and it just showed back up. May have even done a reset on it.

DFTR Josh
05-08-2016, 06:56 PM
Is there another phone around taking priority?

I wish, it don't even give me the option on the deck nor does the phone and ipod see it. As I source it goes through everything and BT isn't an option anymore WTF?

Kgs did this when I had his boat and I don't remember what on earth I did to get it back. Seems like I went thru every single menu option and it just showed back up. May have even done a reset on it.
I'll have to look up reset, just crazy the deck don't even show BT. Worse that I didn't even have a cable so last break in was done in slient, LOL. Thanks for the heads up, see what I can come up with.

CRAZy440
05-09-2016, 12:21 PM
Is it possible for the BT module to disconnect from the back? Good luck. Tell us what you find.

DFTR Josh
05-09-2016, 08:02 PM
Is it possible for the BT module to disconnect from the back? Good luck. Tell us what you find.
Not likely, it's in there damn good. I did mess with it and nothing came back so waiting to uncover the boat and try a reset. We'll see...

DFTR Josh
05-10-2016, 11:31 AM
"Factory Reset" worked, brought back the BT. Not sure where it went but hope I can figure it out.

DFTR Josh
05-31-2016, 10:47 AM
Man I have to figure this thing out... For the life of me I can seem to keep the BT option available on the Craz. As soon as I switch the source the BT is gone and have to factory reset which is kind of lame. If anybody has suggestions all is welcomed.

dusty2221
05-31-2016, 11:11 AM
We fought this all dang weekend on KG's new Mojo. Talk about annoying....

ian ashton
05-31-2016, 01:36 PM
Which Fusion deck is it?

I have an MSIP700i - I don't have the Bluetooth module, but I do use a wireless router to enable me to use a spare iPhone and the FusionLink app.

What I've found is that one of my iPhones looses the FusionLink and I have to kill the app and re-open every few minutes. When I use a different iPhone I have no issues.

No idea why, both are iPhone 5s, no SIM cards in, only used for the FusionLink app