PDA

View Full Version : 2020research?

icemanftr
05-03-2016, 10:25 PM
Anyone ever taken part in a week long survey for them? I just started one being in a surf boat owner. They promised to compensate $250 for my honest feedback on everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KG's Supra24
05-03-2016, 11:37 PM
What is 2020?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

icemanftr
05-04-2016, 01:22 AM
What is 2020?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Some independent research company. They are based in three locations in US. Idk I just got a call being a boat owner to participate. I looked it up and they're legit. Worth $250 to me. Probably buy a surf board with it.

patrick232
05-04-2016, 06:02 AM
I was contacted about the study also, busy since there are no wakeboard boat dealers in Columbus Ohio, I was not going to drive to Cincinnati or Northern Ohio to make a dealer visit. I have been part of other study / roundtables.

icemanftr
05-04-2016, 06:21 AM
I was contacted about the study also, busy since there are no wakeboard boat dealers in Columbus Ohio, I was not going to drive to Cincinnati or Northern Ohio to make a dealer visit. I have been part of other study / roundtables.

Yeah lucky for me, it gives me an excuse to go visit my buddy at the big dealership by me and get a motorcycle ride in. Seems to be the only thing that could hinder those that don't live within 30 miles of a dealership. Hopefully the feedback and such I provide makes its way to the right ears on things I have to say.