PDA

View Full Version : O'Brien Radica Kneeboard. Bought new, used 1 week last summer. Includes rope/handle

trayson
05-03-2016, 07:20 PM
Will sell this for $99. Local pickup would be great, but I can look into shipping it if you're interested. I am located in Vancouver WA.

I have a O'Brien Radica Kneeboard that I bought less than a year ago. It's probably been used less than 10 times. It's in great shape, but we don't need it anymore. I will include the rope/handle that came with it that's never been used ever. The best feature of this kneeboard is that it has a "rope holder" that allows beginners to get up and focus on getting their knees on the board without having to hang on the rope.

Key Features
- Quad, cupped molded fins
- Beveled edge
- Built-in aquatic hook
- Great for beginners and intermediates

Product Description
O'Brien blended wakeboard and waterski design elements into the Radica to produce extraordinary levels of performance. Wakeboard-styled quad, cupped molded fins make edging and carving a breeze and still allow for spin-type tricks. A beveled edge helps the board sit low in the water and allows quick edge-to-edge transitions when carving. Built-in hook makes getting up easy. Stable ride is one both beginners and intermediate riders will enjoy. Comes with a free kneeboard handle and rope.

http://images.craigslist.org/00707_5MPVDFa6zat_600x450.jpg

icemanftr
05-04-2016, 06:24 AM
You ever come over to the good side (Eastside) and play on the lakes? Probably quite the drive for you, but Lake Roosevelt is a beauty if you ever wanna make a 4-5 day camping trip. I'm there frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trayson
05-04-2016, 11:53 AM
You ever come over to the good side (Eastside) and play on the lakes? Probably quite the drive for you, but Lake Roosevelt is a beauty if you ever wanna make a 4-5 day camping trip. I'm there frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only been to Rosevelt once, back in 2001. We did a week long houseboat there. it was awesome except the water temps after Labor Day weren't as warm as we would have liked.

Back in the day we used to take week long trips to Brownlee Reservoir in ID.

I've had my own boat for 3 seasons so far and we've done Prineville Reservoir, Lake Billy Chinook, and Lake Merwin. So haven't ventured out east yet...

trayson
05-05-2016, 12:11 PM
Sold>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>