PDA

View Full Version : Airguide Speedometer Pitot

dndsam
06-01-2003, 08:36 PM
I am looking for an Airguide Speedometer Pitot(water pickup). Apparently Airguide is no longer in business. Does anyone know where I can get a new one or a good used one?

zabooda
06-04-2003, 01:49 AM
I had to replace one this spring and actually the tournament boat dealers in the my local area had them. This was a Malibu dealer but many still have them on stock. I was thinking of getting a spare for that reason. Discount Inboard Marine had another brand that would replace it but it has a three screw mount versus the two hole mount of the airguide so you would have to drill new holes. I'd just call around. Good luck.

dndsam
06-06-2003, 09:13 PM
I found a dealer who has 15 of them left. I was looking originally for my brother in law but the deeper I dug, I realized I am going to get a couple for myself to keep as spares. I can't believe Airguide went out of business. They built some excellent accessories along with the speedometer heads.

pss3757
10-15-2003, 04:00 PM
Can yall tell me the name and phone # of the dealer you have found to have these Airguide Pitots....need one BAD..

You can reply in the forum or email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Patrick

zabooda
10-15-2003, 06:16 PM
Sundown Marina in Richland Washington has one left. The website is: http://www.sundown.ws

Good luck!

Cryonchick
10-19-2003, 09:59 AM
I recently replaced my Airguide speedos and have the 2 from my boat. To the best of my knowledge they both work, it was one of the speedos that went out and that prompted me to change the gauges in the 1st place.

I bought the ones that they have a SKIDIM.COM and they worked fine with my Airguide speedo. I had installed the new pitots prior to getting the new speedo (Faria) so I know they work with them. But if you want the two used ones I have, just let me know and you can have them for whatever it costs me to ship them to you.

I also have an one of the speedos that still work and both compensator tubes as well as the tach, fuel, oil and water temp gauges from an 1988 Supra Bravura (all gauges besides the speedos are VDO). If anyone is interested let me know and we can work something out.

pss3757
10-21-2003, 11:08 AM
Cryonchick,
I am interested in the Airguide speedo pitot tubes. Are they Black (rounded) with two mounting holes (one on each side)??? Let me know how much to ship and I will send you a check in advance. Email me directly at [email protected].

THanks, Patrick