PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any roo stickers?

mazzyel2162
05-02-2016, 08:00 AM
getting the gel coat restored on the boat.

Anyone have 2 Roo stickers for sale or for free?

liquid_acid
05-02-2016, 10:57 AM
https://www.ebay.ca/ulk/itm/400688290963

jmvotto
05-02-2016, 01:56 PM
take the file to a local print shop

mazzyel2162
05-02-2016, 03:17 PM
"take the file to a local print shop"

an option, but I'm betting someone out there in Moomba land has a couple extra.

Kinda funny cause I used to mail 'em out by the dozens, now I'm lookin' for 'em :)

jmvotto
05-02-2016, 04:18 PM
great lakes skipper is really pricey for what a local shop will offer. I thought 2008 was the last printing of the roo on SC products besides the steering wheel , which is now gone as well.

yearround
05-03-2016, 11:32 AM
ya, well he probably still has the roo tat so he's gotta keep the roo on the boat too. I still like the roo, too bad it is gone from SC, but i guess that is progress? I've been thinking about getting a roo sticker too. I think a friend has a vinyl cutter who did them for me before, i'll have to check it out.

mazzyel2162
05-03-2016, 12:56 PM
Actually, I had the Roo Tattoo redone into the face of Alice Cooper.

I've always liked the Roo graphic, it's pretty cool. Someday Erny's (Skiers Choices' one time artist) artwork is gonna be worth a fortune and I'll take myself to the Antiques Roadshow for an appraisal.

The Roo is an Outback thing - it needs to stay on my Outback or an LSV of course!

jmvotto
05-03-2016, 01:32 PM

I've always liked the Roo graphic, it's pretty cool. Someday Erny's (Skiers Choices' one time artist) artwork is gonna be worth a fortune and I'll take myself to the Antiques Roadshow for an appraisal.

The Roo is an Outback thing - it needs to stay on my Outback or an LSV of course!

I wanna see the new tattoo.

Yearround I think you sent me those roo vinyl stickers for my truck back in 2008.

kaneboats
05-03-2016, 03:50 PM
Sent some out a couple years ago after the ebay guy sent me a ton. None left though.

yearround
05-04-2016, 09:51 AM

the redone tat and the antiques roadshow, great aspirations.

jmvotto- time does fly, doesn't seem that long ago, but i think you are right.