PDA

View Full Version : Supra SA Ballast and Surf settings ?

tater
04-23-2016, 10:45 AM
I know this is short notice but doing a SA demo this afternoon was needing to know what you SA owners recommend as a starting point for the regular side surf settings how much ballast and swell settings and speed Thanks,Jim

wolfeman131
04-23-2016, 12:38 PM
Don't have ours yet, but I'd start with ballast at 100% all around and factory setti g on the swell. You may find dumping a little from the offside will help.

tater
04-23-2016, 01:33 PM
Thanks Drew

13mobiusLSV
04-23-2016, 02:02 PM
Jim let me know what you think of it.

tater
04-23-2016, 11:02 PM
Jim let me know what you think of it.

Well Nick I think its time to trade in the ole LSV's for the SA,Once I got back from my Tige factory tour in March I was sold on the RZX,stock ballast vs stock ballast the RZX has had the best wave I have seen to date and I have demoed everything ,SG SE,G21,G23,Mojo,just about everything but Malibu,Ron called early this morning and said meet him at the dock in an hour so I did, it was a Rep from SC Ron and me,stock ballast set-up and was blown away with the size of the wave,alot of height and it was pretty long,it isnt as long and big as the RZX but it looked more rider friendly if that makes any sense, smoother i guess, we was playin around with settings and ballast and it might take a little time but that wave is so adjustable and it got better every time we made an adjustment,I was really impressed with the boat the interior is an A ++,Tige interior's look cheap for some reason even though they use quality materials it still comes off sub-par to me,and the kicker is the SA comes in at exactly 23,000 cheaper than the RZX with the same options,so back to the drawing board and so glad i waited before I ordered that RZX ,Hit me up on FB if you want some more info, Jim