PDA

View Full Version : Central Florida Folks....

mazzyel2162
04-22-2016, 07:34 AM
Have any of you ever had or know of anyone who has had their hull gel coat restored?

A recommendation for someone (within an hour of Orlando) to do this would be greatly appreciated.

My black boat is now gray.

PM me if you do not want to post.

Thx!

kaneboats
04-24-2016, 12:09 AM
I was at a nice marina in Sanford today. All first class. I can get you the name as I have not seen anyplace as cool and friendly and all as that in years. We are recommending a friend about 1200 miles away buy a boat we checked out from them today. Let me know if you want info.

jimmylsv
04-24-2016, 12:07 PM
These guys do. Nice work. Abrilliantfinish.com. 407 902. 6225 They do factory work for regal factory, Nautique etc.
you can check them before and after pics on Instagram. I will be giving them a call to do my 06 LSV. It sits in boat house in Orlando year round and rear has oxidation.

mazzyel2162
04-25-2016, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the info jimmy.... just called abilliantfinish and unfortunately they won't do just the hull restoration. They insist on doing the whole boat "inside and out" or nothing at all. He quoted me $30 a foot.

Kane, I'd like to know who your guy is - I work in Sanford not far from the marina.

kaneboats
04-25-2016, 11:18 AM
This is the marina we visited. If they would do the job I would trust them. It was a first class and friendly operation.

http://www.boattree.com

If they won't do it (it is possible that unless you are consigning your boat for sale or storing with them, etc. they won't do detail work-- I don't know), I would ask them for a recommendation.