PDA

View Full Version : Ballast leak!

CMAC21
04-05-2016, 06:44 PM
Took the boat out this past weekend and check everything making sure it ran good before the good weather gets here and I turned the ballast on at the main handle and had a major leak right at it. Makes me think it wasn't drained properly when I took it to get it winterized. I say that because all my bags were still hooked up. Just a thought that crossed my mind. Check it out and see if you've had this problem or changed this piece out. It's even with the red handle on the opposite side. Looks like about 3/4"-1" long

2006 Möbius LSV

rdlangston13
04-05-2016, 07:02 PM
Took the boat out this past weekend and check everything making sure it ran good before the good weather gets here and I turned the ballast on at the main handle and had a major leak right at it. Makes me think it wasn't drained properly when I took it to get it winterized. I say that because all my bags were still hooked up. Just a thought that crossed my mind. Check it out and see if you've had this problem or changed this piece out. It's even with the red handle on the opposite side. Looks like about 3/4"-1" long

2006 Möbius LSV

Looks like your ball valve is cracked, you can get a replacement at any hard ware store for around $10

rdlangston13
04-05-2016, 07:03 PM

2006 Möbius LSV

Looks like your ball valve is cracked, you can get a replacement at any hard ware store for around $10

CMAC21
04-06-2016, 07:55 AM
Awesome. I appreciate it David