PDA

View Full Version : New To Forum (just want to help where i can)

Thegerman618
03-08-2016, 07:35 PM
Hey guys, I am new to the forum I was actually referred over here for some stuff Mandley had for sale from my home forum but figured since I am here and regardless of manufacture these days we are all basically running the same motors, tranny's, and V-drives. I can assist and help troubleshoot stuff with you all, I have a pretty good working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems of most boats. Most of my experience is with ballast setups/installs and weight placements as well as plethora of wakesurf board testing. While I am a wake boat owner I do not have a Moomba although have been on few and done a ballast install on Moomba Outback V few years back. I respect all sport specific boats and not brand basher by any means, far as I am concerned we all love our boats and just want to keep them on the water as much as possible.

sandm
03-08-2016, 07:48 PM
welcome. I have seen your posts on the "other" forum as I am an owner there as well and can attest to him helping out.
hope you settle in and are able to offer some help :)

KG's Supra24
03-08-2016, 07:56 PM
oh ... "that" forum ehhhhhh

lol, j/k

Welcome. What's your go to surfboard for skim and/or surf?

Thegerman618
03-08-2016, 08:38 PM
oh ... "that" forum ehhhhhh

lol, j/k

Welcome. What's your go to surfboard for skim and/or surf?

Great question, so I have been testing different boards for a few years now from custom shaped SoulCrafts, Brigade, ect. to off the shelf Ronix, LF, CWB, and others. Now I must be upfront I am 6' 4" 220lbs so my skim style riding is limited simply to my size but I try not to let that deter me. Right now my GO TO surf style is the 15' Ronix Parks Carbon Thruster 5' 1" huge fan of this board but I try to remain objective when giving "IMO" statements. For Skim style not a personal owner of one (YET) but spent a good amount of time on one last summer was the LF Hi-Fi believe it was a 4' 8" great board and even a intermediate rider as myself could spin the board no problem. For off the shelf boards or (Robot Shaped) boards these are IMO the best ride for the buck.