PDA

View Full Version : 2015/16 Mojo in Seattle area?

moombacraze
03-08-2016, 03:45 PM
Does anyone own, or know somebody who owns a 2015 or 2016 Mojo in the Seatlle area? I have been talking to Cory at Evolution Covers and he doesn't have a template for the new Mojo's. If he can find someone in the area that has a Mojo he can make a template for the cover. If anyone can help out that would be awesome! Thanks in advanced.

mmandley
03-08-2016, 04:28 PM
Does anyone own, or know somebody who owns a 2015 or 2016 Mojo in the Seatlle area? I have been talking to Cory at Evolution Covers and he doesn't have a template for the new Mojo's. If he can find someone in the area that has a Mojo he can make a template for the cover. If anyone can help out that would be awesome! Thanks in advanced.

Cory mentioned talking to you this AM when I spoke to him.

There is a new dealer up there I heard, might call them, if they have one in Stock Cory can measure it.

moombacraze
03-08-2016, 04:30 PM
Cory mentioned talking to you this AM when I spoke to him.

There is a new dealer up there I heard, might call them, if they have one in Stock Cory can measure it.

Thanks Mike. Do you have any specifics on the dealership? I'm not familiar with that area.

mmandley
03-08-2016, 04:33 PM
Thanks Mike. Do you have any specifics on the dealership? I'm not familiar with that area.

Nope none yet, Cory just told me today someone took Supra on, so I would assume that's Moomba as well, but I will look into it.

moombacraze
03-08-2016, 04:36 PM
The only dealer that I can find is Northwest Inboards in Issaquah, WA. Could that be it?

BobP
03-08-2016, 11:39 PM
The only dealer that I can find is Northwest Inboards in Issaquah, WA. Could that be it?

Based on their webpage http://www.nwinboards.com/ they have a 2016 Mojo in stock. I am actually in Redmond (just up the Lake (Sammamish) from them for the next two days. Not sure I can get away from work to head down there but I can try, just let me know if I can help.

moombacraze
03-09-2016, 10:44 AM
Based on their webpage http://www.nwinboards.com/ they have a 2016 Mojo in stock. I am actually in Redmond (just up the Lake (Sammamish) from them for the next two days. Not sure I can get away from work to head down there but I can try, just let me know if I can help.

Thanks, I think what Cory wants is to find a 2015/2016 in the area that he can make a template from. I will try to talk to Cory today and see if that is close to him.

moombacraze
03-17-2016, 11:06 PM
Bump...does anyone else know of a 15/16 Mojo in the Seattle area? Cory has been awesome with trying to help me out.

moombacraze
04-27-2016, 12:03 PM
I wanted to bring this back up with all the new boats showing up. I'm trying to find a boat that Cory can use to make a template for a 15/16 Mojo. If any of you are in the Seattle area or know anyone in the area that has Mojo please let me know! Thanks for the help.

smileycvc
04-27-2016, 12:21 PM
Nw inboards should have a mojo or 2 in stock. Give them a call they might be able to help you out.

jrobb
04-30-2016, 11:43 PM
I agree nw inboards aka bakes marine in Issaquah can probaly helu u out. Corey at eveloution covers is great he redid my cover for my lsv.

mmandley
05-01-2016, 11:00 AM
Unfortunately Bakes will not assist Corey at all on measurements.

Bakes also makes boat covers, so Corey is a direct competitor.

moombacraze
05-02-2016, 09:54 AM
Mike is right about that. Cory has been awesome trying to help me out. So we will just keep looking around. Thanks guys!