PDA

View Full Version : 2012 mojo length on trailer

zambonidriver
03-03-2016, 04:14 PM
Apologies if this has been answered, but I'm have a hard time finding this info. What is the length of a 2012 mojo on a tandem axle boatmate, with trailer tongue stowed? With platform off? I'm trying to find a new place to store mine. I have seen that they are 102 inches wide which helps bit most storage places are 25 or 30 feet long and I can't find a definitive answer on length.

I've also heard that with the town down an 8 foot high door is fine.

Any advice? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

mmandley
03-03-2016, 04:20 PM
Mojo will fit in an 8 foot door with tower folded down no issues. My house has an 8 ft door.

Also you need 23ft to clear the wake plate to folded trailer tongue.
If you want the swim deck on it then 25 feet will clear it.

I can get to an exact measurement if you want when I am home tonight but my garage is 27ft deep and she fits with a swim deck right up against my heating unit in the garage.

zambonidriver
03-03-2016, 05:31 PM
Mojo will fit in an 8 foot door with tower folded down no issues. My house has an 8 ft door.

Also you need 23ft to clear the wake plate to folded trailer tongue.
If you want the swim deck on it then 25 feet will clear it.

I can get to an exact measurement if you want when I am home tonight but my garage is 27ft deep and she fits with a swim deck right up against my heating unit in the garage.
Thanks for the detailed reply, this is perfect!

zambonidriver
03-06-2016, 05:20 PM
Does anyone know the what size lug wrench is necessary for the standard wheels? Picking her up from storage on friday.

mmandley
03-06-2016, 10:02 PM
Mine are 13/16th lug diameter