PDA

View Full Version : Ideas wanted

russellsmojo
02-27-2016, 11:35 PM
I picked up new boat yesterday after 3 long months of waiting! Today was first day on the water with the family. No major issues and wife/ramp was a discussion and not argument!! I have been thinking how I could add some white to exterior of boat. Tahoe is white and interior has a lot of white. One idea was the moomba rally graphic in white and maybe change moomba letters to black. I would like to hear all your ideas!

KG's Supra24
02-28-2016, 12:37 AM
What about having a vinyl shop outline the yellow in a white boarder? You could try to plasti dip-white on the moomba decal but I think it will turn out dull looking. I like it the way it is ... but i bias "less is more". You could always change the tahoe ;)

Tinted windshield would be sharp.

Great looking boat! Congrats

BrettLee3232
02-28-2016, 12:50 AM
I would try to get white emblems. White Reg numbers. Powder coat the tower white. Powder coat your speaker cans yellow. Powder coat your board rack yellow. Tint the Windows

👌

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrettLee3232
02-28-2016, 12:51 AM
P.S Congrats on the new boat!

jtatexc
02-28-2016, 01:23 AM
I agree with the tint comments. Did it on mine and was a huge difference! I am for white letters on the hull. I have a vinyl cutter and found a cool font to make my moomba in and love it. A vinyl shop will have thousands of options for your style,that would be a cool route.i don't know that I would change color on the tower, the stealth look it has going is pretty badass

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

evoimport6
02-28-2016, 08:04 AM
New Tahoe, the boat looks great. Black and yellow don't usually compliment white.

russellsmojo
02-28-2016, 09:29 AM
Tinting sounds unanimous and I was thinking about it too. I would have never done white letters! We tried hard to match the yellow. So thanks for that idea. After all the ideas what if I went a different direction and did black moomba letters and black cans?

jtatexc
02-28-2016, 11:08 AM
Where would you put the black moomba letters with your mail already being black? I do like the idea of black cans. I have chrome ones on mine and they bug me. I vote paint those

russellsmojo
02-28-2016, 12:20 PM
Where would you put the black moomba letters with your mail already being black? I do like the idea of black cans. I have chrome ones on mine and they bug me. I vote paint those

The black on black look is pretty slick looking on cars. The black chrome is still visible but would take the glaring chrome away.

jtatexc
02-28-2016, 12:21 PM
Ah gotcha. That would look cool

zabooda
02-28-2016, 01:24 PM
Black out look would look good.

BrettLee3232
03-03-2016, 02:52 AM
The black on black look is pretty slick looking on cars. The black chrome is still visible but would take the glaring chrome away.

Well, did you come to any conclusion?

BamaMojo
03-03-2016, 03:05 AM
Black out look would look good.

Yes I does 😎