PDA

View Full Version : Must have options

BrokeGuy
02-26-2016, 11:19 PM
What are some options I need to be considering. I MIGHT be pulling the trigger on a craz. (If Rick could help a tiny bit more)

KG's Supra24
02-27-2016, 12:07 AM
https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=27355

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

patrick232
02-27-2016, 09:52 AM
What are some options I need to be considering. I MIGHT be pulling the trigger on a craz. (If Rick could help a tiny bit more)

Maybe it's just been a long week for me. This could have been worded better. More like my dealer, Rick and I are very close to putting this to bed and ordering my new Craze. Thanks to Rick and my dealer, I see light at the end of this journey.

BrokeGuy
02-27-2016, 10:43 AM
That would be the proper way.

KG's Supra24
02-27-2016, 10:53 AM
How far apart?

What options have you chosen that you think you might give up? Which ones are you seeking forum advice on?

BrokeGuy
02-28-2016, 08:36 AM
How far apart?

What options have you chosen that you think you might give up? Which ones are you seeking forum advice on?

All color upgrades, black chrome logo, bow filler, sundeck walk across, gunnel non skid, pop cleats. S bend, swivel racks, bow and sub package, dual batterys, surf package, speaker box lights, swing away tongue, depth finder, bimini, and hang style cover.

jtatexc
02-28-2016, 11:11 AM
For me the s bend is a lot of money for a different style. It is cool and to each their own but if you're trying to keep budget low that is the first to go. The other things you have listed are all practical items that you'll be happy with over time and are cheap enough to justify. Led interior lights are easy enough to add in later, I did mine in less than an hour so I could ditch the speaker box lights but that's cheap enough from them too it's fine either way. Congrats on the build, it's a badass boat and you're gonna love it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

DFTR Josh
02-28-2016, 11:59 AM
KG beat me to it! I just had a thread flowing just like this about options and all with a new Craz. For me it would be easier to list the options that I didn't go with, LOL.
https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=27355

KG's Supra24
02-28-2016, 12:07 PM
From another thread ... sounds like ya'll were able to close a deal. Congrats! And it looks like you got quite a few options.