PDA

View Full Version : Happy V-Day to me!!!

onebadssv
02-10-2016, 09:44 PM
So it was an awesome shipment day at my house. I got a couple new boards and boot setups for the upcoming season. I keep hearing nothing but good reviews about these boards, have any of you tried either one. The blue board is a Hyperlite Kruz 144 with Ronix Parks bindings. The larger board is a Slingshot Nomad 155. I'm super excited to ride each one as they will both be dramatic upgrades from last season. I wanted the Kruz for something with an aggressive pop and light spin weight for learning new tricks. I wanted the nomad for the less aggressive sessions when I want to play with surface tricks, big Rampy airs with smoother landings and a break on the knees.

dusty2221
02-10-2016, 10:18 PM
Very nice. I've been riding slingshot since 2010 and have not been able to find anything I like better.

onebadssv
02-10-2016, 10:32 PM
Good to hear, this will be my first slingshot product. I'm looking forward to trying a big board and see if it's worth the hype. What really sold me is the RAD boots, they are the best filling boots I've ever put on.

CFD3Captain
02-10-2016, 11:04 PM
JEALOUS! I want a Nomad pretty bad. Wake boarding isn't really my thing, but I think I could get used to it more on a big board like that. :)