PDA

View Full Version : Perfect pass help

onebadssv
01-29-2016, 08:46 PM
I may be missing something simple here but thought I would post up and ask. I have a 2004 supra launch 22ssv with perfect pass. When I first bought the boat the perfect pass didn't turn on but I wasn't worried since at that point I wasn't surfing etc.. I had a mechanic buddy look at it recently and he noticed I just needed the wiring harness cleaned and reconnected. The perfect pass now seems to work flawlessly, I can go into all menu screens, displays speed etc but I can't get it to hold a certain speed. I will set mph to xx.x and throttle in and it just goes right past that mph and never tried to plane out at set speed. Anyone familiar with pp know what I may be missing?

Thanks guys!

mmandley
01-29-2016, 10:05 PM
Honestly I would call perfect pass company, they have excellent customer service and should be able to help you.

parrothd
01-31-2016, 12:32 PM
Call them, the motor is either frozen and needs to be replaced or cleaned, and/or the cable needs to be replaced. The website has a lot of diagnosing info..

DFTR Josh
01-31-2016, 12:48 PM
Do you have it set to on? I know silly but I have missed it before and will not hold speed unless you have the setting on.

KG's Supra24
01-31-2016, 11:57 PM
Call or check their website. They do a good job trouble shooting.

I'd start with checking the servo motor near the engine.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk