PDA

View Full Version : Moomba CRAZ Options & Color

DFTR Josh
01-22-2016, 04:37 PM
So let’s say you’re ordering a boat, what options are important and specific colors. Myself I’m a fan of clean lines and pretty basic colors, mainly white. Audio has been an item I really never pushed but when selling my boat EVERYBODY asked about the “system” that was in my boat. Seems the norm for boats now is amp, tower speakers, subs, etc. Is the stock audio worth the investment up front or leave out for somebody to upgrade if they want it? How about the rear pad? Full pad or walk through? I like the full pad but seems the walk through would save the vinyl for some years to come. What else am I missing or not thinking of? Surf system seems like a must also, not only for re sale but a part of a boat that is almost a must to have. I wouldn't mind everybody input and opinions. Just keep it nice and respect it's other opinions and somebody looking for advise.

sivs1
01-22-2016, 05:02 PM
This is a tough one, you'll get a lot of opinions and I think also based on location you'll get some that prefer a heater and some that don't.

For me, I would break it down into must haves, like to have and that's cool. so much is standard any more you could really get a base boat and be happy.

1. Surf system and ballast
2. Engine to handle high altitude
3. interior layout/storage swivel heated drivers seat, on board heater
4. dual batteries
5. tower swivel racks, prefer clamps
6. covers
7. audio
8. trailer, has to be tandem, swing tounge, guide poles
9. lighting
10. color scheme, yes I am an Ohio State fan and my LSV is UM colors :-x

KG's Supra24
01-22-2016, 05:37 PM
On your specific items ... meh factory audio, yes on rear pad walk thru,

Working off a Sivs list ...

The surf package .... Flow 2.0 WITH ibs. The decal is whatever floats your boat but you want IBS
I've been told the 400 is sufficient when propped right unless at high altitude. That was in reference to the Mojo.
Seat - Seat is swivel and heat is not an option.
Interior - Snap out carpet vs nonskid. I'm not sure
Heater - I'm a always want a heater type of guy. We use ours all the time.
Racks - The clamping board racks are possible but they will say Supra on them and are silly pricey. If you are looking at the builder, you have to do the fixed racks at 630 and add the swivel for 400 for swivel board racks. If you want the additional set of racks you have to add another 630, they cannot swivel. Also, you can only add the upper racks on the S-bend, not the aviator 2
Covers - the trailerable cover looks good from what I've seen. The two piece cover will put buttons all over the boat. If you want just buttons on the bow (bow cover on cold days to help with wind and heater), then that is the tonneau cover.
Audio - I, personally, would just make sure it has the bow speakers. Towers come prewired whether or not you order a tower audio package. I've always thought aftermarket does a better job matching components but it has been a while since I've seen a factory system.
Trailer - Several options depending on your style. It seems like a good idea to add the transom step for ease of access. Supra does this.
Lighting - there are several small lighting options. I think click them all. Tower lightbar is up to you, but only avail on Aviator 2.
Tower - Aviator 2 vs S-bend. S-bend is taller and only option if you want the z5. Aviator 2 is standard tower. S bend will have an overhead/cabin light where the aviator won't.
Other thoughts - Metalflake I go back and forth on. I don't understand why depth finder is even an option. As I understand, fire suppression isn't as big of a deal with the newer engines and mostly ordered on international boats. Shipping cover is added no matter what.
Other Musts, imo - no skid pacakge (gunnels and bow), pop up cleats, bow filler cushion, removable seat back

I'd likely opt for GPS cruise over Moomba cruise. I'm not sure if they both have the steering wheel column lever or not. I know the GPS does.

DFTR Josh
01-23-2016, 03:46 PM
Surf package is a must, if I understand correctly the CRAZ don't have a center hard tank and will 100% need bow weight. Now is it worth the $5,000 for the chip upgraded 440? My F21 was about the same weight with a little more fuel had the PCM343 and with the right prop it was fantastic no matter the weight I threw at it. Still back and forth about the 400 - 440 Raptor. So the heater package only comes with 2 pull outs on the port side and nothing for the driver? Man a heated seat would be nice since I'm usually riding in the cold and need some heat. I had swivel racks on my old boat and really never used them, LOL. For me it was just as easy to reach around the set the board in rather then swinging it in. It's crazy how many options you get with a trailer! Rear steps and double axel is a must in my book. Wondering what the stainless fenders look like and if their worth a little "bling" on the trailer.
Thanks for your feed back so far guys! Anybody else please chime in with your opinions.

mmandley
01-23-2016, 06:32 PM
I think if you ever plan to sell the boat the Must haves are..

Rotating Racks
Heater
GPS
Surf System
Center Bow cushion
Walk through wind block
Tandem Axle Trailer
Swing Tongue
Spare Tire
Upgraded stereo to include Sub and Towers

After that its all hit and miss depending on the buyers, but the above to me would cover the biggest buyer market.

Once you get to a Personal level you are limiting your buyer base, this would include Colors, window tint, how much stereo, walk through rear deck, engine Torque, props, and things like that.

Myself i tend to like classic colors, such as the coffee colors my LSV had, or the Grey and White of my Mojo.
I like the blues, whites, blacks, people buy but I like mine to stand out from the crowd a little more.
I personally would rather have the walk through on my rear deck due to the vinyl being slippery when wet.
Other then the above items listed, I prefer my boat to have tow cover vs the snap on covers. I just don't like the looks of the snaps on my gell.
I would prefer the removable carpet, or the miner moss type flooring then the permanent stuff. I think the Gator step gets way to hot in the sun, but i do love how clean it looks.

When it comes to must have which is a no brainier on my boat, big stereo, tinted windows, heater, gps, surf system, swivel racks, tandem axles, swing tongue,
and center bow cushion.

I have had the original Moomba Cruise, the Digital Pro Moomba Cruise, and now GPS and hands down GPS is as important on the boat as the engine.

AugerIn00
01-24-2016, 11:57 AM
I am five days away from pulling the trigger on a new Mondo, and have been thinking and researching options for a couple of months now, (including starting this thread: https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?27306-2016-Mondo-Spec-Sheet) and here's what I have decided.
- I am going to have the factory upgrade the stereo, rather than do it myself. I am not sure if this is a smart decision, but made mostly from laziness
- Surf Package, Pop Up Cleats, Depth Finder, Dual Batteries, Tandem Trailer, and Walkthrough Screen all seem like "no brainer" options.
- I opted to go with the full sundeck vs. the walthrough. My thought is that if I take care of it, it's not a big deal, and I think I will like look better.
- I was originally going with fixed racks, but members here have convinced me that the extra money for swivel is worth the investment.
The two options that I am still debating are a heater and cover. I don't really think I need a heater being in the desert of eastern Washington, but I think it might be worth the investment in the long run. I am still trying to connect with the guy from Evolution Covers to figure out whether I want to have him build a cover for me vs. the factory cover. I will rarely be trailering my boat more than the 150 yards my garage to the boat launch so a cover is not that important to me. I just need something to keep the dust off.
One last comment on the GPS vs. the Mondo Cruise. The dealer told me that, because I am on the Columbia River, I would be unhappy with the GPS because the river flow would impact the GPS enough that I wouldn't use it.
Any feedback is welcome.

DFTR Josh
01-24-2016, 01:00 PM
Myself i tend to like classic colors, such as the coffee colors my LSV had, or the Grey and White of my Mojo.
I'm with ya there mmandley since my MB was mostly white with a little grey and black hull. The flooring is where I need a lot of input with the 2 choices. My carpet still did get pretty hot at Lake Powell and 95 + deg. If the non skid is hotter then I'm all for the carpet, but I guess I need to see the non skid in person. My dealer I think ordered everything so far in carpet.
GPS for the win!

KG's Supra24
01-24-2016, 01:46 PM
I lean towards carpet. Like Mike mentioned, I like the idea of the miners moss style drop in.

Here are a few pics I snapped of snap in non skid.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/24/b3378f50cc419d0d6c3bcd9d37f1044f.jpg

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/24/d916ef654c4a47f378b39a281c6e9c7a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

DFTR Josh
01-24-2016, 03:41 PM
Thanks KG! It sure does look clean with the non skid. I think for resale the non skid will hold up better then carpet. I had carpet in my last boat with under 200 hours and it looked beat. Hope somebody can chime in about how hot the non skid gets...

DFTR Josh
01-25-2016, 11:34 AM
Here is what I came up with and trying to not break the bank with options. Seems I can really go overboard and get almost a $75-$80k boat and that's not in the budget. Let me know what you think...

1.Audio – Package C & D
2. Canvas – Full cover & Bimini
4. Engine – Raptor 400 & Water Strainer
5. Gelcoat – Metal Flake main, Hull upgrade (Classic Pattern) & Black chrome graphic.
6. Lighting – Interior & Underwater lights
7. Options – Depth finder, Dual battery, heater, pop up cleats, non skid package, 15x13 prop, swivel racks, Aviator tower white, transom straps, tandem trailer with disc brakes, transom steps with alum plates, seat back kit, bow filler, wind screen, sundeck walk through.
8. Ballast – Surf package with IBS
Colors are white deck, white accents, gunmetal flake, black hull & white tower.

CRAZy440
01-25-2016, 03:11 PM
How do you all think that the non-skid does with fine dog hair (Collie type)?? I think the texture would hold on and never let go with hose spray or even a brush...am I wrong?

mmandley
01-25-2016, 03:29 PM
How do you all think that the non-skid does with fine dog hair (Collie type)?? I think the texture would hold on and never let go with hose spray or even a brush...am I wrong?

I take me Black Lab in the boat ALL the time, and we have snap out carpet, removing it and pressure washing doesn't help much so I spend a lot of time vacuuming it.

The texture might hold a bit in but the Moomba stiff is still pretty smooth and I think with decent water pressure it would come off.

The Gator step that is custom cut has more fine lines in the materiel and I think it would hold more.

I think your best bet might be contact the company making the flooring, see if you can get a sample, then brush your dog with it so you get hair on it and see how it cleans.

DFTR Josh
01-26-2016, 10:50 AM
How do you all think that the non-skid does with fine dog hair (Collie type)??
I can say the carpet and my dogs hair was a real PITA, this non skid couldn't be much worse. Went to the dealer and the only boat that had the non skid was their Supra SE and it looks different from what I have seen online in the Moomba's. While there I get thrown option for wheels, trailer color, pin stripe, etc. MAN, now I'm back to the square of wondering about options.

mmandley
01-26-2016, 02:00 PM
When it comes to trailers, yes I like bling but at the same time the trailer is in the parking lot, and really only shows when towing.

I like a nice set of wheels but I am not one who NEEDs the 18s rolling on low pro. I like my upgraded wheels with taller rubber, several times I have had to go over a curb to get where I want to go with my set up and those bigger tires made it nice.

I do like the Moomba LEDs I have on the side before the fenders but they are bling items.

Just pick your trailer color to be the same as the Main color of the boat and it tends to make all the others colors of the boat pop.

DFTR Josh
01-26-2016, 02:08 PM
When it comes to trailers, yes I like bling but at the same time the trailer is in the parking lot, and really only shows when towing.
I threw the 18's idea around then decided it's not worth it for me. I'm looking at a gun metal flake main and black hull so I think an all black trailer will suit very well. Only option I'm looking for in the trailer is the swing tongue and transom steps. I did get the heads up about choosing a rim or upgrading to a different then stock option in 14's which I though was pretty cool. There's just too many damn choices, LOL!

sivs1
01-26-2016, 02:30 PM
I like more rubber, safer that way :cool:

I did see an Axis with a similar green to my SA and the trailer had wheel inserts to match the green on the boat, looked pretty cool, but am sure was an extra few $$$

DFTR Josh
01-26-2016, 03:54 PM
I did see an Axis with a similar green to my SA and the trailer had wheel inserts to match the green on the boat, looked pretty cool, but am sure was an extra few $$$
More for the wheel upgrade and more for the powder coat color. Randy showed me it yesterday and my reply was HELL NO, I'm not building a $80k boat, LOL.

New Guy
01-26-2016, 06:43 PM
Two tone your trailer it will make a huge difference. Also the transom step is a no brainer well worth it. Sorry to keep whoring out my boat but:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/25/e6u7y8ad.jpg

Save your money on the rim upgrade and just order rims online. You can pick nice aluminum rims right around $100/each:
http://recstuff.com/trailer-wheels/aluminum-trailer-wheels/15x5-5-bolt-on-4-5-aluminum-series07-trailer-wheel-black-inlay/?gclid=COyh9fDFyMoCFYI7aQodfbAFOA

I love our walk through and after spending time on my buddies mondo without it I am really glad I got it. Sure it is easy to keep the vinyl nice but its the foam underneath that takes a beating.

DFTR Josh
01-26-2016, 10:34 PM
transom step is a no brainer
Nice boat by the way!!! Ya not going with any crazy wheel option that's for sure. Transom steps I also agree are a must, my MB had small ones and man did it make a difference. I think I'm sold on the rear walk through just for the fact I wanted 1 on my MB. Also I do like the 2 toned trailer just not something I want to pay for but might miss in the long run. Time will tell when/if it gets close to the order... Thanks for everybody input so far, truly helping out a lot.

russellsmojo
01-26-2016, 10:58 PM
I am looking at wheels right now too, I have same boat. Dd you have to do anything to fenders to go to that size? (they are 15 inch right?)

dusty2221
01-26-2016, 11:23 PM
Mark, the boat is a beauty. Love it.

KG's Supra24
01-27-2016, 02:35 PM
Save your money on the rim upgrade and just order rims online. You can pick nice aluminum rims right around $100/each:
http://recstuff.com/trailer-wheels/aluminum-trailer-wheels/15x5-5-bolt-on-4-5-aluminum-series07-trailer-wheel-black-inlay/?gclid=COyh9fDFyMoCFYI7aQodfbAFOA

Update for correct link ;)

http://recstuff.com/trailer-wheels/aluminum-trailer-wheels/15x5-5-bolt-on-4-5-aluminum-series07-trailer-wheel-black/

New Guy
01-27-2016, 03:08 PM
I am looking at wheels right now too, I have same boat. Dd you have to do anything to fenders to go to that size? (they are 15 inch right?)

Nope just had the tires swapped from the steel wheels to the new ones. I sold the factory rims for $125 on CL which helps too.

Thanks for the kind words guys. 2 years and 165hrs later we still love the boat.

KG's Supra24
01-27-2016, 03:10 PM
Nope just had the tires swapped from the steel wheels to the new ones. I sold the factory rims for $125 on CL which helps too.

Thanks for the kind words guys. 2 years and 165hrs later we still love the boat.

Those are the factory wheels in the pic you posted, right?

DFTR Josh
01-27-2016, 03:32 PM
Well this is what I came up with so far with colors and rim...
Oops just noticed I was thinking black MOOMBA and not Chrome.

sivs1
01-27-2016, 03:35 PM
that should be a sweet setup. Simple but well stated.

KG's Supra24
01-27-2016, 03:48 PM
Throw a curve ball for you .... When I was messing with the builder I kept using the classic scheme to keep it clean and simple, similar to yours. I was skimming google and came across one of the other schemes that I thought also looked great, but still simple ......

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/50fd4f53e4b0dcfb3cb638d0/569e7e5cbe7b96bf774448fd/569e7e5cbe7b96bf774448fe/1453227666368/Black+Mojo+%281%29.JPG?format=300w

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/50fd4f53e4b0dcfb3cb638d0/t/569e7b851c1210e1d0719248/1453226910498/?format=750w

DFTR Josh
01-27-2016, 04:47 PM
schemes that I thought also looked great, but still simple
We threw the idea of a lot of black and grey! I like that 1 a lot... Keeping this one simple, the plan for now is it will be for sale by the end of the season to get a new one next year. I'm also a fan of RED, lot's of red.

russellsmojo
01-27-2016, 09:04 PM

They looked great and boat is sweet!

CFD3Captain
01-27-2016, 09:14 PM
I just want to add to what KG posted (the black and gray boat) That looks really good, but don't forget there is a $1100 decal / graphic on there to make it look right and like the pic posted.

Also, now after buying a boat with the rally graphic (it looks great) I think if buying new I would opt for classic with no graphics. They look great, but one "ding" and they are tough to fix and stand out.

DFTR Josh
01-28-2016, 12:30 AM
They look great, but one "ding" and they are tough to fix and stand out.
I haven't even played with the graphic but damn $1000 sticker is crazy! I agree you have to really take care of any option and this is why my wife didn't want to learn to dock and trailer the old boat. She always said "I don't want to be the first one to scratch it!" Thank goodness I had my trial driving on my dad's old boat and the wife got decent instruction.

mmandley
01-28-2016, 12:19 PM
I haven't even played with the graphic but damn $1000 sticker is crazy! I agree you have to really take care of any option and this is why my wife didn't want to learn to dock and trailer the old boat. She always said "I don't want to be the first one to scratch it!" Thank goodness I had my trial driving on my dad's old boat and the wife got decent instruction.

I can relate except I am the owner so I had no choice, my LSV had some dock rash on the stickers, so off they came. The Mojo I originally Plasti Diped my MOOMBA because it was only Chrome and I wanted black. Couple bumps is all it took to redo that.

Now I have Black chrome but after 7 seasons with a V drive I can dock it really well. Trailing has never been to hard for me but my bumpers tend to get replaced each season on the trailer due to sharp screws in the rub rail.

I used a game i created when teaching Claudia and a couple buddies to drive.
I took a football and we would under way like a rider was being pulled. I would randomly through the ball out say RIDER DOWN!!
Now the goal was to be able to come back and grab the ball over the side of the boat.
The trick is you approach too fast, the water will push it away, come in too slow, well there is no too slow docking LOL.

Trailing, best way is go off season, back off the trailer, do a circle to turn around and go slow slow slow. All you have to do is get the nose in, the boat will self center and be able to trailer up. Just takes practice as I am sure you are aware.

wolff supra21v
01-28-2016, 04:37 PM
this all sounds and looks great.
For me I would not want the GPS option. We run the IL River and if you change directions up and down river a lot you are constantly changing speed settings (windy day running a short back water). Unless there is now an option to turn the GPS off. We have one boat with GPS out of the four boats we ride behind all the time and that one boat makes everyone but the owner curse it at some point.

DFTR Josh
01-28-2016, 06:17 PM
For me I would not want the GPS option
No river running here and my last boat with GPS was bullet proof. I could see it being an issue with what you guys ride, thanks for the info and the heads up.

DFTR Josh
01-29-2016, 01:21 PM
All good info mmandly and it takes some time getting used to a inboard vs an out drive. We sold out boat after 3 season in perfect shape do to knowing to just take it easy. Still funny to see peoples reaction when I back my boat into a slip and not nose first. Had a well seasoned captain in Lake Powell come over and say "I can't believe you just back this inboard into this stall when most with out drives can't pull in nose first."

CRAZy440
02-01-2016, 05:26 PM
So what did you decide on for the Craz options? I am about to test one out last weekend of Feb and I am curious on what your decisions are. Also I am nosy. :)

dusty2221
02-01-2016, 05:34 PM
Was the black and charcoal boat really a graphic? I thought the different colors were gel designs?

CRAZy440
02-01-2016, 06:17 PM
The black portion of the graphic area is a sticker (z shape portion). I saw that at the boat show and was surprised. That is why I don't want that style. I don't want to have to worry about the thin areas coming off if I wash it or wax it. Or even just rubbing on it doing normal stuff.

DFTR Josh
02-02-2016, 11:20 AM
So what did you decide on for the Craz options?
I think it's quicker to note what options that I didn't go with rather then the options I did. Pretty much no upgraded tower, no gel graphic, no Z5, no 440 and no 18" rims is all. Pretty surprised how loaded of boat you can get for the price. Keep an eye out, it will be up for sale pretty quick in the season from what I worked out from my local dealer. Spray is set for March and delivery early to mid May.

CRAZy440
02-02-2016, 02:45 PM
Crazy how long it takes to make a boat!

What did you go with on Audio? 4 speaker and sub with 5 way amp plus 2 tower and amp? Basically loaded w/ Aviator tower?

The boat I want is already on the floor. They are taking a 1000 off of the price if we grab that one and it's got colors we like. Wonder if I should ask for more discount?

DFTR Josh
02-02-2016, 03:11 PM
HA, forgot audio. Went with bow, sub, amps, and 2 towers. Never hurts to ask for discounts! Let's see the 1 you're looking at.

CRAZy440
02-02-2016, 05:35 PM
Here is a couple photos from the dealer site. I am a bit nervous with the black and temperatures, but its on the side and there is very little inside. If I keep a coat of boat wax on the upper black all the time it wont oxidize for many years. Plus a little Aerospace spray on the black vinyl it wont crack for many years. Anyway, the metal flake black looks really sharp in the water from other boats I've seen. Can't wait to see this one in the water. I know the colors are off the wall but don't care, the contrast looks rad. Hey, I grew up in the early 90's when all things were neon! 8)

http://cdn-9.psndealer.com/e2/dealersite/images/romoboco/vp4530587_5_large.jpg

http://cdn-9.psndealer.com/e2/dealersite/images/romoboco/vp4530587_11_large.jpg

DFTR Josh
02-02-2016, 06:16 PM
I would opt for the full lineup of Boat Bling products. 4 seasons with my last boat and it looked show room ready when I sold it. Plus I can get it for you at a discount. Use Hotsauce for the wipe down. Quicky sauce for a 1 a year wax. Vinyl sauce for the interior cleaning. Conditioning sauce to keep the sun off your interior. I'm sold on the product and the CRAZ will get it all from day 1. Let me know if your interested.

DFTR Josh
02-02-2016, 06:17 PM
Damn good looking CRAZ by the way. Can't wait to see it on the water!

KG's Supra24
02-02-2016, 06:28 PM
I would opt for the full lineup of Boat Bling products. 4 seasons with my last boat and it looked show room ready when I sold it. Plus I can get it for you at a discount. Use Hotsauce for the wipe down. Quicky sauce for a 1 a year wax. Vinyl sauce for the interior cleaning. Conditioning sauce to keep the sun off your interior. I'm sold on the product and the CRAZ will get it all from day 1. Let me know if your interested.

It seems like every year someone puts together a group buy with Boat Bling .... I don't recall what the discount is but it might be a good idea to start a thread on it. I know lots of us use it.

sivs1
02-02-2016, 07:36 PM
colors look great. 23399

CFD3Captain
02-02-2016, 08:23 PM
Was the black and charcoal boat really a graphic? I thought the different colors were gel designs?

Dusty, if you go to the colorizer on Moomba's site ( http://www.moomba.com/colors/2016-craz-colors ) you can just click scheme 2 (striker) then click on the + sign by graphics background and see what the sticker is like. you can then play with the colors and see the effect it has. Really looks nice, but I'd be wary of any scratches or anything because they can't be fixed, unlike gel.

DFTR Josh
02-02-2016, 09:17 PM
It seems like every year someone puts together a group buy with Boat Bling
Group buys are always a nice thing but I've yet to be part of one. I get my discount Boat Bling through Marine Products with my discount code DFTR2016 at http://www.marine-products.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=boat+bling
I buy the Vinyl Sauce and Hot Sauce by the gallon and just the quart for the others since their not used every time. I live by these products for my boat, worth it's weight and gold.

New Guy
02-03-2016, 12:43 PM
Awesome boat! Don't let people tell you that black is hard to keep clean. It's really not bad at all.

KG's Supra24
02-03-2016, 12:45 PM
Agreed, sharp boat! Congrats.

CRAZy440
02-03-2016, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the info on Boat Bling. I may use them! I have no boat detail products now. I usually use Chemical Guys on all my cars and they just came out with a boat line, but I would rather use a tried and true. My '88 Supra I have now doesn't get pampered much anymore other than a coat of car paint sealant cuz its going bye-bye and the vinyl need more work.

Thanks for the kind words on the boat we are getting. It's way past time for a new boat and we are so excited to get out there with friends for some fun and learn to surf. The roominess of a v-drive, drivability, stereo, ease of cleaning, ability to surf, GPS, storage... will be just a smidge better than the old supra. Ya think! ha

DFTR Josh
02-03-2016, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the kind words on the boat we are getting.
Man it's going to be a HUGE difference moving from the Supra to the Craz! Found your boat on the web last night and man is it good looking. I'm sure in person it looks even better with that flake black. Almost went with the black but decided to lighten it up a bit with the gun metal flake.
Also if you need to pickup any gear check out www.marine-products.com and use discount code DFTR2016 and save some cash.

muehlcj
02-04-2016, 07:42 AM
Here is what I came up with and trying to not break the bank with options. Seems I can really go overboard and get almost a $75-$80k boat and that's not in the budget. Let me know what you think...

1.Audio – Package C & D
2. Canvas – Full cover & Bimini
4. Engine – Raptor 400 & Water Strainer
5. Gelcoat – Metal Flake main, Hull upgrade (Classic Pattern) & Black chrome graphic.
6. Lighting – Interior & Underwater lights
7. Options – Depth finder, Dual battery, heater, pop up cleats, non skid package, 15x13 prop, swivel racks, Aviator tower white, transom straps, tandem trailer with disc brakes, transom steps with alum plates, seat back kit, bow filler, wind screen, sundeck walk through.
8. Ballast – Surf package with IBS
Colors are white deck, white accents, gunmetal flake, black hull & white tower.

Take transome straps off the list. Buy a set of bolt on retractables. Best sub $100 investment I've ever made.

DFTR Josh
02-04-2016, 10:40 AM
Buy a set of bolt on retractables
Looks like the same concept from the factory. What are you finding different?

CFD3Captain
02-04-2016, 12:41 PM
Looks like the same concept from the factory. What are you finding different?

PRICE!! I am not sure if they are same brand, but definitely the price is well over half the cost they charge

DFTR Josh
02-04-2016, 12:55 PM
PRICE
Got it! Some things like safety from the factory seems best in case something goes wrong with them in my opinion. Not sure if their part of the warranty or not but better safe then sorry. Thanks for the heads up on all info guys, this forum has been very helpful.

jtatexc
02-05-2016, 11:20 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/05/1f5fdc8459eb8cf6fe1213a0103edc46.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/05/9da8154dcf59fa2c1801e81b8c8ef378.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/05/104ded6039e346df2798c9e0e7a033b0.jpg
Here is the scheme we went with. I made it my life's mission to not have any white on it anywhere, my last 2 had white and I really just disliked it. I designed ours to be a little louder. I went with the darker color skins inside. While certainly hot in the sun, I am SO glad come time to clean them, plus motivation to keep them covered while out to keep them looking new :)
I added my own led light strips and tapped into the interior lights, worked out super clean. I also build a custom shallow sub box and mounted on the wall. Overall really happy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

jtatexc
02-05-2016, 11:24 PM
I also added a pair of Krypt hlcd speakers on the tower and my own graphics (I have my own vinyl cutter that I play with WAY too much haha). I'm getting some custom hydro - turf this spring to put above the swim deck on the back to protect from board lash.

DFTR Josh
02-06-2016, 12:37 AM
Damn good looking boat! I was told to stay away from white but I'm crazy about my cleaning and Boat Bling really works. Same with the black hull, shiz looks show room ready daily. Can't wait to see mine in May.

jtatexc
02-06-2016, 01:13 AM
Thanks! Defiantly fun waiting for the build to arrive, I was so anxious to see it! Very cool experience for sure! My last boat had a black hull and after 3 years I felt fine about getting another. I consider myself pretty religious too with the cleaning but really struggled with my last boat. That being said the fabric in these moombas is a lot more forgiving and I feel easier to clean than my old tige was. I just wanted to eliminate any possible issues that build over time.

DFTR Josh
02-06-2016, 10:39 AM
Lets see that bad boy on the water!

CRAZy440
02-06-2016, 07:01 PM
That is sweet! Love the green, Obviously! Lol my supra is all white and tiny bit of black. Got so dirty and so hard to make clean! Much less white this time.

I can't wait to keep mine clean. It's fun polishing and taking pride in a very expensive toy. I'm gonna do the Boat Bling.

The boat I am getting doesn't have the MOOMBA sea deck on the rear like yours jtatexc, what is that option? I want that. Wonder if I can get the dealer to install it for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jtatexc
02-06-2016, 07:47 PM
Ya I think it's actually cheaper to have the dealer order it post fact. I remembered always walking there on my last boat and didn't want to scratch it. I think the pads are like 300 or 400 bucks or so? It's just adhesive pad so either way the dealer can order and you just slap in on. Looks cool though with the sun deck walk through I think. More safe places to walk to better in my opinion, I cringe every time someone steps on my vinyl, I'm just that guy haha

DFTR Josh
02-07-2016, 12:49 AM
I went back and forth about the non skid package and decided to order it. Wonder what it would cost as a after thought add on instead of factory. Sucked up the cost since the kids do like to play on the sides and jump off and don't need any slipping. I've only seen it on dark accents but I'm pretty sure it's going to look pretty clean on my white accents.

DFTR Josh
02-10-2016, 01:57 PM
Got a chance last night to dig through the boat show CRAZ and man I'm very happy with the options that I selected. I did go with the Avaitor tower and side by side last night with the swoop it sure looks smaller. I didn't want to throw the coin for the upgraded tower but it sure look pretty nice.

CRAZy440
02-10-2016, 05:18 PM
Got a chance last night to dig through the boat show CRAZ and man I'm very happy with the options that I selected. I did go with the Avaitor tower and side by side last night with the swoop it sure looks smaller. I didn't want to throw the coin for the upgraded tower but it sure look pretty nice.

The S curve tower is much taller. The speakers would go over the bimini. Which is something I wouldn't like since I have my bimini open ALL the time. I am avg height and even a tall person would still be comfortable walking under the bimini on the aviator. See the Moomba site to see what I am talking about, Blue and Black ad boat has the S-curve tower. Also the taller the tower the farther away the tow point is, and its way up there!

DFTR Josh
02-10-2016, 05:29 PM
Also I didn't need the Z Cargo bimni which only comes with the S Bend tower. I would have liked to get a 2nd set of racks but again it's only an option with the S Bend :???:

KG's Supra24
02-10-2016, 05:40 PM
Relevant examples .....

http://cdn-8.psndealer.com/e2/dealersite/images/slalomshop/vp4369748_12_large.jpg

http://cdn-8.psndealer.com/e2/dealersite/images/slalomshop/vp4369748_8_large.jpg

http://www.searayofcincinnati.com/Page.aspx/diid/8959684/list/InventoryList/pageId/38154/view/Details/2016-Moomba-CRAZ.aspx

http://boat-buyers-guide.wakeboardingmag.com/sites/boat-buyers-guide.wakeboardingmag.com/files/styles/medium_1x_/public/custom-touts/2015/11/_dos9186.jpg?itok=DZQzS_eC

sivs1
02-10-2016, 06:08 PM
not to take over this thread but what tower does my new to me SA have? 2013

CRAZy440
02-10-2016, 06:17 PM
That S-bend is so big. It dwarfs the boat. Don't think I like that. The second set of racks may be nice some day if folks want to buy their own crap. For now though, only one other person has a WB and no one has a surfboard. So everyone uses my stuff anyway. I will only have a surf, surf/knee, wake, wake. Don't know what I will do with skis/ski if I bring them... I'm the only one who slaloms.

BTW I want to see the wake at 32 mph no extra weight. Wonder if anyone has that photo? Yes I will be slaloming behind my Craz....dealer said it wasn't too bad. :rolleyes:

KG's Supra24
02-10-2016, 06:52 PM
I don't remember what is it called Sivs, but it's a form of the S bend.

I can only see 2 tower speaker options on the Supra ;) ....

http://i.imgur.com/yO5Fx6X.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQz_MS0ku_XuixdbVRfamAEZI5lBKzPo Y8Nie9bPJuh6EQY55j0Cw

KG's Supra24
02-10-2016, 06:54 PM
You have the z5 as well SIVS. Not sure if it would affect the tower speaker setup or not.

KG's Supra24
02-10-2016, 06:57 PM
Josh has the Moomba differences down.

S bend gives you the ability to get Z5 and extra board racks as factory options. 3400 and 630.

S bend is also going to be taller and have a built in overhead light.

Sidenote - I believe you will find the Aviator 2 tower on other brands.

sivs1
02-10-2016, 08:06 PM
Thanks, I knew Z5 cargo bimini but thought tower was different.

here is a pic with speakers

dusty2221
02-10-2016, 08:16 PM
Not much adjustability there with the z5 and a larger can. Wow, I'm nervous for Kg's friend and his audio builder.

KG's Supra24
02-10-2016, 08:48 PM
The tower is a little different on yours (more finished looking, imo) than the moomba s bend.

The z5 racks are a little different also.

KG's Supra24
02-10-2016, 10:59 PM
Pics Zim took of s bend with z5 for reference ....

http://i.imgur.com/6ZhYmw0h.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/b5l11mJh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qdhYP1Xh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OnVY8Nch.jpg

kaneboats
02-10-2016, 11:46 PM
Dang, that's a nice looking Craz in those pics.

DFTR Josh
02-11-2016, 12:47 AM
The second set of racks may be nice some day if folks want to buy their own crap
Heck I come with 4 boards myself and haven't thought about the surf...

Josh has the Moomba differences down.
I stayed awake at night in cold sweats about putting in this new Craz order. Wish I had a friend to do all my homework.
Edit:
O ya, just spotted tonight that the back rest was stored under the movable seat at the boat show. Hope to get some pics of it soon, I was worried about putting the back rest somewhere when I'm not using it. I was floored when I seen it; in a good way! Hope I seen this correct and not the dragging ass from 2 days of crazy work to get ready for the boat show.

smorris7
02-11-2016, 08:09 AM
Love the S bend with the z 5. Man that looks good.

KG's Supra24
02-11-2016, 09:29 AM
Yep back rest under rear bench. Has to be manually pulled out and inserted, it's not flip up style like supra

DFTR Josh
02-11-2016, 10:46 AM
Yep back rest under rear bench. Has to be manually pulled out and inserted, it's not flip up style like supra
So stoked to hear this... Worried about storing it but not now! Going to be nice learning more and more about this Craz. UT Boat show starts today!

jtatexc
02-11-2016, 04:20 PM
I opted to not get the flip up seat. I had a hard with with 900 bucks for that option and found first hand it gets full FAST. Being able to step over that bench not being inhibited by the backrest for me was nice and I was glad I didn't get it. Cool feature but I struggle with the practicality and price. We actually pulled that seat out for a ride (pops out craz-y easy) and it was actually pretty cool having it more open in the area

KG's Supra24
02-11-2016, 04:37 PM
Agreed it's a bit spendy.

The 900 option gets you the seatback on the movable bench AND the seat back behind the driver (pictured below), though. Still a little spendy but you do get both. The bench backrest can be left in stowed position or pulled out when the bench is in use from my understanding.

Seems like with the bench out and seat up ... the driver gets shut out pretty quick.

http://www.moomba.com/sites/default/files/boats/overheads/2016-moomba-mojo-0108-237.jpg

jtatexc
02-11-2016, 04:41 PM
Ya and getting to the bow and back is a hassle. Just wasn't for me. I didn't see myself using the small seat back much. Had it been a couple hundred I may have entertained it but that is a lot of cash for something I knew personally i wouldn't have used given our style and habits. It is a big play area but shrinks quick once gear starts to get placed around along with guests bags and crap. Last thing I wanted was to limit mobility

jtatexc
02-11-2016, 04:42 PM
I'm not a white fan but that interior is pretty cool colored

KG's Supra24
02-11-2016, 04:43 PM
Good pic of the new flooring too.

I can def see how it would get crowded.

DFTR Josh
02-11-2016, 05:51 PM
It is a big play area but shrinks quick once gear starts to get placed around along with guests bags and crap
This is why I'm stoked about the back rest under the seat when it's put away to save some room in the storage. I find that we will use the seat a ton when doing a lot of riding. We usually have a crew of 4 to 6 at most and everybody will have a seat that's comfy with a back rest while watching the action. Another item that I'm stoked about is how easy the racks come off with the swivel option. When towing or storing the boat in the past I strip everything off of it to keep it out of the sun and bugs while towing. Not sure about the tower speaker yet but I might have to invest into some covers for them if they don't come off easy.

KG's Supra24
02-11-2016, 06:08 PM
When towing or storing the boat in the past I strip everything off of it to keep it out of the sun and bugs while towing.

http://www.speakersox.com/home.htm

mmandley
02-11-2016, 06:41 PM

I got 4 of them for my board racks and they are shweet.

Good company to work with, the first set were too small, they mailed me another right out.

DFTR Josh
02-12-2016, 12:08 AM
Might have to happen!
Good seeing and meeting a couple of guys from here at the boat show. Can't wait to see everybody's boats on the water, especially mine ;) I should be at the boat show all the rest of the weekend off and on. Come say hello and check out the new Craz Marine Products has. It's crazy not even 2 hours in somebody bought the ROUSH Supra SE. That's one bad toy!!!

DFTR Josh
02-15-2016, 05:24 PM
After countless hours at the UT boat show we have decided to switch the tower to the S Bend on the new Craz. Overall look and height was a plus to us in person.

KG's Supra24
02-15-2016, 06:11 PM
I support this decision, lol :)

Did you sell any boats? Craz's, Mojo's, Mondo's, Supra's? What was moving and what was all the excitement about?

DFTR Josh
02-15-2016, 07:45 PM
Did you sell any boats? Craz's, Mojo's, Mondo's, Supra's? What was moving and what was all the excitement about?
The Supra Roush SE550 was a big hit, sold the first day of the show! I stuck to the Moomba side of things and the Craz was a big hit but seems the Mojo got the most excitement. I did get a lot of "how long has Moomba been around, first time I have seen them?" Did have a couple that came to the show to by the NXT and their mind was changed after I got with them and going through the Mondo. Overall a VERY successful show.

80AM
02-17-2016, 01:56 PM
After countless hours at the UT boat show we have decided to switch the tower to the S Bend on the new Craz. Overall look and height was a plus to us in person.

How much higher is the S-Bend?

DFTR Josh
02-17-2016, 02:05 PM
How much higher is the S-Bend?
Based on the Mondo that had the Avatior and the Craz that had the S Bend it was like 6" difference. Now I'm not sure if there's different floor height between the 2 but it was noticeable. Was also a bigger fan of the S bimini even though losing the 2 surf pockets on the Ave tower.

DFTR Josh
02-17-2016, 03:04 PM
So this is from www.moomba.com
Mondo tower height - 118"
Craz tower height - 123"
Mojo tower height - 121"

Well I did say 6" but based off the specs it's 5" and assuming that's all measured with the stock tower. So maybe their both the same height and the difference I seen was because of the boats themselves and not the towers.

KG's Supra24
02-17-2016, 03:07 PM
No, the s bend is a taller tower for sure.

jtatexc
02-17-2016, 04:58 PM
I tell you what those surf pockets up top are nifty! They got a lot of use on my boat, especially cuz we roll deep with boards. I have 4 in my quiver alone

DFTR Josh
02-17-2016, 05:21 PM
I tell you what those surf pockets up top are nifty
That was the hardest part when switching to the S Bend.

jtatexc
02-17-2016, 05:25 PM
Everyone's taste is their own, I just had a hard time spending thousands more for some swoops. I had the opportunity to see both and felt really good about the aviator. Price can really get away from you on building these and it gets to a point of diminishing return if you end up needing to sell. I've elected to add my own in cab led lights and fun stereo stuff that I could do myself to save coin.

KG's Supra24
02-17-2016, 05:37 PM
No one is going to believe you on the LEDs and fun stereo stuff without pics :p

I agree, it doesn't take long to leave the "base msrp" in the dust when looking at the option sheet.

jtatexc
02-17-2016, 06:11 PM
Ya it can really get away from you. My led and stereo adds are actually on page 6 of this thread, I only got a few as she is all packed up. I'm sure I'll keep playing, I only had about 6 weeks of play time with the craz last fall

DFTR Josh
02-18-2016, 09:49 AM
Ya it can really get away from you.
LOL, to lightly say it. I opted out of quite a few things and still got the MSRP way up there. I bet I could have added another $2,000/$4,000 on the trailer but going pretty bare bones. Pretty excited to get this Craz built and on the water.

rdlangston13
02-19-2016, 10:28 AM
I built and priced a mojo a couple of days ago and was up to 78k and that was without the Sbend!

Sent from my iPhone

jtatexc
02-19-2016, 11:57 AM
What people don't always take into account too is the freight to get the darn thing to the deal,that ain't cheap either.

DFTR Josh
02-19-2016, 01:51 PM
hat people don't always take into account too is the freight to get the darn thing to the deal,that ain't cheap either.
Worst part is the dealer that don't tell you about the shipped and prep fee. It's a hard one to swallow depending on what the dealer charges. Marine Products brought it up before we started talking about boats so we didn't have surprise. MP in Utah has been by far the best dealer around and now I know why! I would recommend anybody even with a different brand to use them for their service if nothing else. I does help having the largest pro shop with almost every brand and every toy.

Updated tower build pic:

DFTR Josh
02-19-2016, 06:49 PM
Just got the final build sheet today and the order is in! Craz will be built very soon :cool:

MJHSupra
02-20-2016, 12:46 AM
Might have to happen!
Good seeing and meeting a couple of guys from here at the boat show. Can't wait to see everybody's boats on the water, especially mine ;) I should be at the boat show all the rest of the weekend off and on. Come say hello and check out the new Craz Marine Products has. It's crazy not even 2 hours in somebody bought the ROUSH Supra SE. That's one bad toy!!

Agree with you on that. What was the total freight on that boat? Boat show special?

DFTR Josh
02-20-2016, 09:44 AM
Agree with you on that. What was the total freight on that boat? Boat show special?
My deal was a little different being a demo purchase so really no boat show specials and all. If I remember shipping/prep was $2500 to $3000 to get the boat to UT and all setup ready to go. Nothing better then the email yesterday saying final final build sheet and no more changes.

DFTR Josh
02-23-2016, 10:51 AM
An email this morning stating I'm confirmed for a spray date of March 1st, 2016. STOKED! I was told somewhere in March and turns out to be the first day. That means I should be seeing the boat late April or early May when I was thinking early June.

KG's Supra24
02-23-2016, 11:04 AM
An email this morning stating I'm confirmed for a spray date of March 1st, 2016. STOKED! I was told somewhere in March and turns out to be the first day. That means I should be seeing the boat late April or early May when I was thinking early June.

Are you sure on that timeline? I was expecting a much quicker turn around from spray date.

kaneboats
02-23-2016, 11:34 AM
Are you sure on that timeline? I was expecting a much quicker turn around from spray date.

For your friend's new mojo, right?

KG's Supra24
02-23-2016, 11:36 AM
For your friend's new mojo, right?

Exactly. He said his spray date was yesterday and was expecting a boat by Mid March.

DFTR Josh
02-23-2016, 11:49 AM
I was basing it off of Rick T's post saying 6 to 8 weeks start to finish depending on your dealer.

KG's Supra24
02-23-2016, 11:53 AM
I was basing it off of Rick T's post saying 6 to 8 weeks start to finish depending on your dealer.

Gotcha .... I think it's going to be quicker turn around from spray date.

I believe spray date is when the boat is painted ... process starts before that.

DFTR Josh
02-23-2016, 11:56 AM
Gotcha .... I think it's going to be quicker turn around from spray date.
I won't be upset at all if it comes earlier then expected, just means the break in starts early :) Has your friend shared build pics of his new Mojo?

KG's Supra24
02-23-2016, 12:09 PM
Haha, no I haven't seen any build pics. I'm not sure they are still offering that.

I have seen the boxes of stuff waiting to be installed once it arrives. That was the panic on the 6 to 8 weeks from spray!

DFTR Josh
02-23-2016, 12:21 PM
Haha, no I haven't seen any build pics. I'm not sure they are still offering that.
Sorry i was meaning the design pictures not the build pictures, LOL...

KG's Supra24
02-23-2016, 12:30 PM
Sorry i was meaning the design pictures not the build pictures, LOL...

Something like this, lol

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTqzFvq1pVThK91H5zv3sUk6d_5pGkh v44k6W6kbtMJ4va7CUb

DFTR Josh
02-23-2016, 01:12 PM
Something like this, lol
That's what you call truly blacked out! :rolleyes:

CRAZy440
02-29-2016, 04:15 PM
I finally got to go out and test drive the Craz I want with the dealer. All I can say is WOW. All the hype I hear is merited. I know there was some comparisons of the Moomba line to a Camry or similar in the car world but I have to say that comparison is flat wrong. These boats are not bargain boats. They are well tuned pieces of machinery. They are so smooth to drive. Sound smooth and feel smooth on the water. Not clunky. Not jerky or loose like something you would expect from something more "cheap". They are more like a Lexus to me. These babies can flat out turn on a dime at 30 (don't recommend if you like people to stay in the boat ;) ), pull you out of the seat on accelerations (its the 440 version). It was really windy the day we took it out and the boat did super well in the white caps. Didn't beat the crap out of you at all. Smooth as can be. I even took my own wake at 30 mph and it was easy, didn't feel like I was breaking the boat in half. :) Its very hard to nose dive. Took a couple huge Centurion waves and with 5 people in our boat it doesn't come close to taking on water. The tune-ability of the wake for surf and wake board is so precise and easy. To see the wave move ever so slightly as you adjust the surf tabs or wake plate is super neat. We also got her up to 32 for ski wake and I was also impressed to see a decent wake for slalom. I can easily work with what the Craz is putting down. :) We had a couple with my wife and I and they were blown away as well, they have a Four Winns. The only knocks on the boat were that it takes a while to fill and drain the ballasts 7-10 min and the Moomba cruise control was jerky on the corners. GPS just plugs in if you want to add it later. I can deal with the ballast time by doing something else during the time, like taking a cruise around the lake to get up to operating temps.

We are so excited to have something so incredible to drive and use for fun. We are truly bless and all of our hard work has paid off. To you guys getting the Craz, you will not be disappointed or feel slighted in any way. Come on Spring!

BTW the colors look even more vivid in person. Come to hate photos the more I take them. lol

Speaking of photos lol...photos of the boat in the water and wake to follow. Need to enter them from my phone.

DFTR Josh
02-29-2016, 04:32 PM
I finally got to go out and test drive the Craz I want with the dealer
That's what I like to hear! I'm not worried about the fill times on the ballast since this will give me plenty of time to stretch my old body. My Tomcat filled in less then 1 min and I never took the right time to stretch out properly. So stoked to get our Craz!

sivs1
02-29-2016, 04:37 PM
Sounds good just to be on the water, but then to hear all the greatness the CRAZ is putting down is even better, can't wait to see pictures.

CRAZy440
02-29-2016, 06:15 PM
Not me in the boat in harbor.

The wake photos are in super rough water and the surf was still clean. I have more but the others haven't set them to me yet. Photos don't do it justice. BTW I was the only one on port side. Most were on starboard.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160229/763d97de4bf7015ad65df24f4e43a3ed.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160229/dcef2b6c2a58498b95a49f6f8c28ad57.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160229/c93c593729876b59c93e13d3385cbbe5.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160229/3c5f8998446622993c3dbbb6a32138c7.jpg

DFTR Josh
02-29-2016, 11:47 PM
That Craz looks huge in the water! Can't wait to get the DFTR Craz floating in Utah. Thanks for the pictures!

jtatexc
03-01-2016, 01:04 AM
That the one from romoboco? I saw that one on the website. Similar colors to the craz we built

DFTR Josh
03-01-2016, 10:11 AM
That Craz looks huge in the water! Can't wait to get the DFTR Craz floating in Utah
Today should be the day according to Marine Products (www.marine-products.com)and the scheduled spray date. Now only if I could get 3 or 4 sneak pics of it through the build process. 1st ice just broke here in UT so the water should be just about perfect when the new Craz arrives.

CRAZy440
03-01-2016, 02:09 PM
That the one from romoboco? I saw that one on the website. Similar colors to the craz we built

Yep! Nick remembers you. You got one of the first Craz' made. Love the green in the sun!

CRAZy440
03-01-2016, 02:23 PM
That Craz looks huge in the water! Can't wait to get the DFTR Craz floating in Utah. Thanks for the pictures!

It is quite big. Much taller than expected. My old boat is a dwarf side by side. It was a 21'. Pleasantly surprised with everything.

I added on the Nonslip to the gunnels and swing mounts for the racks. Added about 450 to the price. That is all I am adding. In 4 weeks have to spend a lot on a new ski, 2 ropes (wakeboard rope broke last year, btw that is scary), paddle, anchor, cleaning products, fuel stabilizer and surf board.

BTW the wake in the photo was ballasts @ full rear, 60% up front. 50% starboard plate, 70% port plate, wake plate up. (I think, I was too excited to remember everything hehe)

DFTR Josh
03-01-2016, 04:51 PM
I added on the Nonslip to the gunnels and swing mounts for the racks. Added about 450 to the price. That is all I am adding. In 4 weeks have to spend a lot on a new ski, 2 ropes (wakeboard rope broke last year, btw that is scary), paddle, anchor, cleaning products, fuel stabilizer and surf board.
Check out www.marine-products.com and www.ronixwakestore.com using discount code DFTR2016 to see if you can get better pricing. I get my Boat Bling there using the discount also. If not no worries, always good to find options with saving cash.

KG's Supra24
03-01-2016, 05:22 PM
evogear.com outlet section is where I used to buy a lot of boat goodies.

CRAZy440
03-01-2016, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the info on where to buy. I will check them out.

I have a question about gel coat sealant or wax. Can you use normal paint sealant on gel coats? The products most people are telling me about are spray on waxes or cleaners. Boat bling or Babes don't seem to have a gel coat wax or sealant. I want to keep her gel coat sealed up 2 times a year. Maybe I should start a new thread for this.... Or direct me to one that exists....

wolfeman131
03-01-2016, 05:43 PM
no sealant req'd

use the Quickie Sauce 2-3 times per season & hot sauce after each outing

DFTR Josh
03-01-2016, 05:59 PM
Boat bling or Babes don't seem to have a gel coat wax or sealant
Drew nailed it! Boat Bling has whats called a Quickie Sauce that's a wipe on wipe off product. I kept up on mine with just the Hot Sauce and never did a full wax and it looked amazing when I sold it. Boat Bling will be rocking inside and out of the new Craz.

DFTR Josh
03-09-2016, 01:14 AM
EYE SPY!
Guess it's a good time to let everybody know the CRAZ was switched to the striker scheme. A lot of white with some color in the middle. So stoked for this project and our toy to come alive.

moombacraze
03-09-2016, 01:31 AM
Sweet! I love the striker! Can't wait to see it finished.

jtatexc
03-09-2016, 08:33 AM
Awesome, love it! Those 2 colors look great together!

DFTR Josh
03-09-2016, 01:58 PM
Can't wait to see it finished
End result will look like this...

CRAZy440
03-09-2016, 03:10 PM
So awesome!

KG's Supra24
03-09-2016, 03:49 PM
Sharp boat!

So all the black on the 2nd pic is vinyl? I didn't quite understand how that scheme "came into being" in the other thread that was being discussed but now I "see" it.

DFTR Josh
03-09-2016, 04:30 PM
So all the black on the 2nd pic is vinyl?
Yep, one big graphic...

wolfeman131
03-09-2016, 10:21 PM
Very sharp!

DFTR Josh
03-09-2016, 10:44 PM
Thanks guys! The ice is starting to break on most the lakes and we're getting the itch. Heading to Lake Powell FRI to get some work done on our houseboat and a weekend of a little higher temps. No riding planned this trip since we have to make sure the boat will be ready for summer fun with friends and family...

Mobius22
03-10-2016, 11:23 AM
Sick color scheme!

trayson
03-10-2016, 12:20 PM
I just went with this for my new wakeboard line. I didn't want to spend a TON and I wanted something that FLOATS. life is just so much easier that way.

https://www.wakehouse.com/products/hyperlite-team-handle-w-x-line-wakeboard-rope-package.html

I had bought the A-line at Evo that's in their outlet section and I can confirm that it does NOT float. We literally used it once then went back to a floating rope. It's not a big deal sinking if you're doing back to back to back sets, but if you have break time in between, we don't like our rope sinking.

And I can't say enough good things about the box anchor.

sivs1
03-10-2016, 12:29 PM
continuing off Trayson's post above.

I have a surf rope very similar to this one, love it
http://www.wakehouse.com/products/ronix-wake-surf-rope-handle-package.html

trayson
03-10-2016, 12:32 PM
continuing off Trayson's post above.

I have a surf rope very similar to this one, love it
http://www.wakehouse.com/products/ronix-wake-surf-rope-handle-package.html

I likewise prefer the small triangle ropes that have knots and even the foam along the line like the one posted above.

I hate T-bars and the ones that are just knotted without any kind of handle. When you have someone learning and their grip is getting tired, either of those just make the experience that much harder.

KG's Supra24
03-10-2016, 12:46 PM
uhhhh are yall commenting in the right thread?

dusty2221
03-10-2016, 12:51 PM
equally confused.

DFTR Josh
03-10-2016, 01:49 PM
There in the right thread if their buying their ropes from www.marine-products.com and using discount code DFTR2016 If not talk about a random post when talking about a new Craz, LOL.

KG's Supra24
03-10-2016, 01:54 PM
Do they have boat bling? :p

dusty2221
03-10-2016, 02:05 PM
Never heard of it.

DFTR Josh
03-10-2016, 02:27 PM
Do they have boat bling? Never heard of it.
Would you tell anybody if I said yes? :cool:

DFTR Josh
03-14-2016, 09:18 PM
I'm due for an updated build picture, anybody rolling through the factory anytime soon? :p

DFTR Josh
03-15-2016, 03:41 PM
Holy little bird answered my prayers! DFTR Craz is looking very good and a LOT of white... Next shots I get will be me taking the pictures :cool:

smorris7
03-15-2016, 04:56 PM
Great looking Craz!

CRAZy440
03-16-2016, 03:22 PM
Man I am so pumped for spring! Happy for you! Its super fun to see someone else's new Craz coming together. Makes me so excited about getting mine.

DFTR Josh
03-16-2016, 10:47 PM
Thank you guys and we're beyond stoked for it to get here. If you like white then you will love this Craz! Can't wait to get some shots of it on the calm waters of UT. Next one I just might go the complete opposite... ;)

DFTR Josh
03-24-2016, 08:44 PM
Got the call today! The DFTR Craz has landed in UT and prep'd ready to go. Might just have to pick it up this weekend weather permitting.

KG's Supra24
03-24-2016, 08:46 PM
Heck yea! Post up the pics.

Congrats.

dusty2221
03-24-2016, 09:04 PM
Congrats man! Get the pics up!

KG's Supra24
03-24-2016, 09:23 PM
Congrats man! Get the pics up!

I like where you were going with that.

kaneboats
03-24-2016, 09:33 PM
Cool! Where are the pics?

DFTR Josh
03-24-2016, 11:01 PM
Pics will be coming soon. Excited to see how bright this thing is with how much white we ordered. Might head down tomorrow to get a peak at it.

BrettLee3232
03-24-2016, 11:05 PM
Can't wait man, congrats!

DFTR Josh
03-25-2016, 04:30 PM
Look what I ran into today! Tracy would be proud...

DFTR Josh
03-25-2016, 06:40 PM
Look what I found today.

moombacraze
03-25-2016, 06:53 PM
Congrats man! Can't wait to see it in person.

Jceclipse01
03-25-2016, 07:04 PM
Nice I can't wait to see some more pictures of it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

DFTR Josh
03-25-2016, 07:31 PM
Well that last pic sucked... How about this?
https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/943812_181148345609115_5041954813003647832_n.jpg?o h=664af56f116e058afa6cda64863dc2a4&oe=57965597

DFTR Josh
03-25-2016, 07:39 PM
Found the boat today while everybody was busy... LOVE pulling the cover!
https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/12049704_973222862767170_8114263412917087439_n.jpg ?oh=c453e3d06f0d89d4a651e0c7ba288282&oe=578ADA93
https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/12592643_973222889433834_6182800593194496265_n.jpg ?oh=6a7cca0be50c7ed2cdd0056bea7f0fa8&oe=57818044
https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/12107029_973222896100500_6840722528824859283_n.jpg ?oh=3cde85184a14b8d43e56d7d5d88830e7&oe=5777811F

deerfield
03-25-2016, 08:12 PM
Josh - Great looking boat and trailer!! - Stuart

KG's Supra24
03-25-2016, 09:22 PM
Looks great! Going to be a good summer.

sivs1
03-25-2016, 09:23 PM
Look what I ran into today! Tracy would be proud...
Sweeeeeet

sivs1
03-25-2016, 09:37 PM
Can't wait to see that CRAZ on the water.

mmandley
03-25-2016, 10:07 PM
Sharp looking boat man. I like your color combo, I bet it pops in the sunlight

DFTR Josh
03-25-2016, 11:07 PM
Thanks for all the positive comments... This thing looks so good in the sun. Now to see it on the water!
https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12417889_973556662733790_6821636508946820129_n.jpg ?oh=9d68e9e653b5fbd28243cfddb252e7c1&oe=578784F8

BrettLee3232
03-26-2016, 02:40 AM
Looks awesome man, congrats!!! Quick question, is the graphic a vinyl or gel coat? TIA

CFD3Captain
03-26-2016, 08:35 AM
Looks awesome man, congrats!!! Quick question, is the graphic a vinyl or gel coat? TIA

It's a $1000 sticker :neutral:

jtatexc
03-26-2016, 10:30 AM
Congrats dude! Looks awesome!

DFTR Josh
03-26-2016, 11:17 AM
The graphic is a couple large pieces of vinyl. I was worried about the graphic until yesterday and feel confident we will not have any problems with it. It's really heavy duty and placed on with precision to avoid pull ups. Yesterday was the first time really digging into the graphic and so stoked we went this route. I can see during the wipe down process of docking the boat people can have problems with it. Just like anything else, you have to take care of it for it to last. If you really take care of your boat and like the graphic, this option is for you.

BrettLee3232
03-26-2016, 12:48 PM
The graphic is a couple large pieces of vinyl. I was worried about the graphic until yesterday and feel confident we will not have any problems with it. It's really heavy duty and placed on with precision to avoid pull ups. Yesterday was the first time really digging into the graphic and so stoked we went this route. I can see during the wipe down process of docking the boat people can have problems with it. Just like anything else, you have to take care of it for it to last. If you really take care of your boat and like the graphic, this option is for you.

I wasn't worried about it....just curious if it was vinyl or gel 👌

DFTR Josh
03-26-2016, 09:04 PM
Well we got a whole 1.7 hours on the Craz today. First words are WOW on how this thing handles. Easy port/starboard and the boat moves like its on rails. I'm not weighting it down yet so nothing on the wake, let's get 10 hrs and then we can play. Heaters are a must and came in very handy since it was mid 40's air and chilly while under way. I'm floored with the Raptor 400 compared to my PCM343 that I had. I'm pretty confident with the 15"x13 prop I will have no problem pushing the boat even at UT elevation. WOP we hit 36 and 5300 RPM, 23 MPH we were about 3200. If anybody is getting a new Moomba you will be amazed on everything.
Even the ranger said "that's a nice looking boat!" Which you never get from these guys...

https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12920400_183698312020785_2119340101430801939_n.jpg ?oh=66171e1329504e1d9dcec67235bca12f&oe=57777A30

sivs1
03-26-2016, 09:38 PM
Wondering if you would take her out today.

jtatexc
03-26-2016, 09:40 PM
Well we got a whole 1.7 hours on the Craz today. First words are WOW on how this thing handles. Easy port/starboard and the boat moves like its on rails. I'm not weighting it down yet so nothing on the wake, let's get 10 hrs and then we can play. Heaters are a must and came in very handy since it was mid 40's air and chilly while under way. I'm floored with the Raptor 400 compared to my PCM343 that I had. I'm pretty confident with the 15"x13 prop I will have no problem pushing the boat even at UT elevation. WOP we hit 36 and 5300 RPM, 23 MPH we were about 3200. If anybody is getting a new Moomba you will be amazed on everything.
Even the ranger said "that's a nice looking boat!" Which you never get from these guys...

https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12920400_183698312020785_2119340101430801939_n.jpg ?oh=66171e1329504e1d9dcec67235bca12f&oe=57777A30
You were told to wait to play? Our dealers said get into it just vary the rpms consistently. With technology these days the engines come pretty ready to roll and getting into them a little early can help seat the rings. At least what the pros have told me ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

jtatexc
03-26-2016, 09:42 PM
And we chose to swap the prop after upgrading to the 1100s. With the 750s in the rear it was fine, but when we have more in the rear we had trouble getting on plane at wake board speed

DFTR Josh
03-26-2016, 09:45 PM
You were told to wait to play?
I was... Heard all ways of new boats but playing by the book because of it being my demo boat.

DFTR Josh
03-26-2016, 09:46 PM
And we chose to swap the prop after upgrading to the 1100s. With the 750s in the rear it was fine, but when we have more in the rear we had trouble getting on plane at wake board speed
What prop are you running now?

jtatexc
03-26-2016, 09:46 PM
I was... Heard all ways of new boats but playing by the book because of it being my demo boat.
Fair enough. I was WAY too impatient but was also in prime water temp for the season here too haha. 40s might be a little easier to do some cruising lol

DFTR Josh
03-26-2016, 09:49 PM
Water temp at 47 and no drysuit, we have plenty of time to put hours on the boat...

https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/12919838_183672592023357_7849081448731715289_n.jpg ?oh=729aaeff5b869723754474a3736ba00f&oe=5775DD7D

jtatexc
03-26-2016, 09:52 PM
What prop are you running now?
Acme 2419. I dont have a water test on it yet. I put it on end of last season so am anxious to see how it does. All the employees at Romoboco were extremely confident it would be a Good fit for me with the weight we run. They've used it on some mojos with success

DFTR Josh
03-28-2016, 03:32 PM
Anybody familiar with the auto wake plate? Caught me off guard thinking the plate had a mind of it's own, LOL! I think I finally have it figured out thanks to google. I will see next time out if the online information is correct.

jstenger
03-28-2016, 03:53 PM
Here is your answer.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=23312

dusty2221
03-28-2016, 03:57 PM
I know on the Supra you can set the %age the plate deploys upon take off and then what it sets itself to after a certain speed/rpm. After that, you have manual control over it.

I think, lol. Did yours act the same way?

KG's Supra24
03-28-2016, 03:58 PM
Wonder if that is still the same .... always back to 50% after the boat is keyed off? Or back to where it was last set?

DFTR Josh
03-28-2016, 05:11 PM
Wonder if that is still the same .... always back to 50% after the boat is keyed off? Or back to where it was last set?
Yep, exactly what I experienced on SAT and what I read online. Now that I know what I'm looking for I will have a better answer but expecting back to 50% when the boat is keyed off. Nothing in the manual about it for some reason but if not keyed off it will remember the last position and go right back to that if I throttle down then back up like picking up a rider. I was like WTF is this plate doing, LMAO!

DFTR Josh
04-03-2016, 11:40 PM
Racked up 9 hours on the Craz this weekend. This boat is truly amazing.

KG's Supra24
04-04-2016, 08:00 AM
Awesome. Jealous!

Are you following a break in procedure?

dusty2221
04-04-2016, 08:04 AM
The water conditions are unreal in those photos.

DFTR Josh
04-04-2016, 10:20 AM
Are you following a break in procedure?
By the book! Kind of a PITA but the new owner will be very happy to know it's been done correctly. You don't know how hard it was to not fill the ballast and give it a go when you have hours of flat water. Here's another shot my buddy got with his drone...
https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12804726_200845620306054_4738406030452795853_n.jpg ?oh=54c238c6e123bb9beeeee9fcdc8ad1be&oe=5786EC6B

icemanftr
04-04-2016, 10:29 AM
By the book! Kind of a PITA but the new owner will be very happy to know it's been done correctly. You don't know how hard it was to not fill the ballast and give it a go when you have hours of flat water. Here's another shot my buddy got with his drone...
https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12804726_200845620306054_4738406030452795853_n.jpg ?oh=54c238c6e123bb9beeeee9fcdc8ad1be&oe=5786EC6B

It is really hard! I put about .6 hours on before surfing. Lol

Nice drone shot!

DFTR Josh
04-04-2016, 10:55 AM
It is really hard! I put about .6 hours on before surfing. Lol

So true! This was the water all weekend :eek:
https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/12963412_985880048168118_4211485469387971200_n.jpg ?oh=f993e95e630d46a707a329b7a8983391&oe=578DB85A

Connolly_Crew
04-04-2016, 12:52 PM
So true! This was the water all weekend :eek:
https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/12963412_985880048168118_4211485469387971200_n.jpg ?oh=f993e95e630d46a707a329b7a8983391&oe=578DB85A

Yep, you have more will power than I!

mcdye
04-04-2016, 01:44 PM
Wow that is BeauTiFul water!

DFTR Josh
04-04-2016, 01:48 PM
And we probably only see 5 boats total the whole weekend. Never got in the water but DAMIT the break in is pretty much done. Probably one of the best weekends in Powell, just sucks breaking in a boat and not riding.

BrettLee3232
04-04-2016, 03:23 PM
Racked up 9 hours on the Craz this weekend. This boat is truly amazing.

What's the difference with "ride, wave, Room, etc." compared to your Tomcat?

rdlangston13
04-04-2016, 03:56 PM
Yep, exactly what I experienced on SAT and what I read online. Now that I know what I'm looking for I will have a better answer but expecting back to 50% when the boat is keyed off. Nothing in the manual about it for some reason but if not keyed off it will remember the last position and go right back to that if I throttle down then back up like picking up a rider. I was like WTF is this plate doing, LMAO!

I wonder if you could wire whatever controls the memory to the wake plate to like the stereo turn on switch so you can key off without it losing it's memory. As long as you dont turn the stereo off you would be good to go!

DFTR Josh
04-04-2016, 04:28 PM
What's the difference with "ride, wave, Room, etc." compared to your Tomcat?
Wave/Wake I don't know yet since the ballast bags yet to be filled. For some reason it does seem more sensitive with side to side weight so far. The ride is far better then my Tomcat in regards to performance. The difference between the PCM343 and Indmar400 is AMAZING! The Craz drives so much better, always felt like I was fighting something when turning port on the MB with some steering wheel vibration. The Craz feels like it's got power steering and nothing really felt in the steering wheel. Turning at speeds, no way you can compare both. With the deeper V on the MB it seem to bog down when doing a simple turn around. Craz was very smooth in any turn I put it in and I really had to dig into a turn to get it to bog down. Craz turns like it's on rails and drives like a high end sports car. Hands down the Craz wins the driving aspect compared to MB BUT my big rave about the Tomcat was it's amazing wake. We will see shortly about this comparison just don't have the right data to do now.

mattsask
04-04-2016, 04:48 PM
How many break in hours do you have left? Are you running stock ballast?

DFTR Josh
04-04-2016, 05:06 PM
How many break in hours do you have left? Are you running stock ballast?
1 hour :cool: Right now it will be all stock ballast. I know if I really want to get into surfing I have to go with bigger rear bags. This will be my first year really trying to surf since I'm all wakeboard but not too worried about it.

DFTR Josh
04-15-2016, 07:21 PM
Since there wasn't enough to white on my Craz it was time to add a little more to the wind damn.

BrokeGuy
04-19-2016, 10:21 PM
[QUOTE=DFTR Josh;284894]Since there wasn't enough to white on my Craz it was time to add a little more to the wind damn.

Could you measure your wind damn please.? As accurate as possible. That bad girl is 300.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

dusty2221
04-19-2016, 10:51 PM
Holy smokes! Plexiglass is cheap! That's a diy for sure!

DFTR Josh
04-20-2016, 01:31 AM
Could you measure your wind damn please.? As accurate as possible. That bad girl is 300.
$300??? That's what happens when you point and click options, had no clue how much it costs. I knew I would rather have a wind damn then a bow cover with snaps on the boat. I'll work on getting some measurements for ya.

CRAZy440
04-20-2016, 03:14 PM
Can you post those measurements on this thread? I would like to get this made as well.

Going to also need some PTFE bars to get machined with grooves to slide this plexiglass down into.

BrokeGuy
04-20-2016, 09:36 PM
Can you post those measurements on this thread? I would like to get this made as well.

Going to also need some PTFE bars to get machined with grooves to slide this plexiglass down into.

The hardware from my dealer is only $90.00

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

DFTR Josh
04-28-2016, 07:59 PM
Sorry no update on the size of the wind damn. Got the boat out Sunday and was to stoked about filling the ballast and all I spaced to measure it. I did get pics of the racks and how easy the spinners come off which would help tower folders and smaller doors. The weather is suppose to be crap again this weekend so I have to see if I'm even going to open the boat. Delay sucks, sorry guys.
Side note: The Craz wake looks money even with stock ballast, should be able to ride the next good weather weekend we have.
http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40796&d=1461679014

DFTR Josh
05-24-2016, 03:29 PM
It's not 100% ready for the market but anybody thinking of upgrading sometime soon be on the lookout June/July :cool: Hope my dealer is willing for another demo boat but only time will tell. Back to Lake Powell this weekend to ride...

THE INTRO CRAZ AD (http://www.onlyinboards.com/2016-Moomba-Craz-for-sale-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-56978.aspx)

DFTR Josh
06-23-2016, 11:03 AM
Just got my set of 820's in yesterday, time to fill and align the bags and see how they really fit. I got a ton of grief not going with the 1100's but I wanted a bag that would fill the back lockers without crazy pressure as what the 11's would do based on their size. Time will tell but pretty damn stoked to break them in with a week in Lake Powell.

deckwork
06-24-2016, 08:26 AM
Just got my set of 820's in yesterday, time to fill and align the bags and see how they really fit. I got a ton of grief not going with the 1100's but I wanted a bag that would fill the back lockers without crazy pressure as what the 11's would do based on their size. Time will tell but pretty damn stoked to break them in with a week in Lake Powell.

What brand did you get, what was install like as far as fittings go. I want to upgrade the rears in my Craz but like you do not want 1100 was looking in the 900 lb range . Could you keep me up to date on fit while full,
Thanks

jtatexc
06-24-2016, 08:50 AM
What brand did you get, what was install like as far as fittings go. I want to upgrade the rears in my Craz but like you do not want 1100 was looking in the 900 lb range . Could you keep me up to date on fit while full,
Thanks
If you don't mind me asking why not go the 1100? If you don't wish to fill them all the way just set the timer to stop at 800, 900, 943, or wherever you like. My thought would be that it makes sense to get the one that you may possibly upgrade to later along with some panel savers. Much easier to add some time to the timer than to yet again upgrade bags. Seems like most of us on here have done the 1100s and been extremely happy with them. Just my .02

deckwork
06-24-2016, 08:56 AM
Yes I here you about upgrading twice I just don't think it's as easy as not filling all the way because the 1100 is 2 inches wider than the 900 so additional pressure is going to be there and am concerned about the pressure on engine wall. Is there any chance you could get a picture of 1100 full showing the pressure, the 1100 would be easier for me as they are in stock at my local dealer.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

DFTR Josh
06-24-2016, 10:30 AM
Thanks
These were the wakemakers 820's. You have to get the fittings also but it's plug and play. Each bag will need 3 plugs and 2 male fittings.

If you don't mind me asking why not go the 1100?
I'm looking for the most weight and best fit for the Craz and I mainly wakeboard rather then surf. I'm hoping these bags along with the rest of the ballast I will have a very mean wakeboard wake and a decent surf. When I sale the Craz the stock bags will go with it and the new customer can decide what ballast setup they want to run.

By the way it took almost 3 weeks to get the 820's when most everybody has the 11's in stock.

jtatexc
06-24-2016, 11:57 AM
Yes I here you about upgrading twice I just don't think it's as easy as not filling all the way because the 1100 is 2 inches wider than the 900 so additional pressure is going to be there and am concerned about the pressure on engine wall. Is there any chance you could get a picture of 1100 full showing the pressure, the 1100 would be easier for me as they are in stock at my local dealer.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
I keep meaning to get pics. We will be out riding tomorrow so I will try and remember. My panel savers arrive early next week from wakemakers too

DFTR Josh
07-06-2016, 10:39 AM
I keep meaning to get pics. We will be out riding tomorrow so I will try and remember. My panel savers arrive early next week from wakemakers too
I snapped some pictures with my 820's full and just like I thought they fit PERFECT and I can still put wet jackets on top of them. Made a world of difference in the wake also. Will get to posting the pictures soon.
Looks like I sold my Craz also while on vacation, new owner is set to take delivery Friday :cool:

DFTR Josh
07-06-2016, 11:28 AM
820's full with WM panel savers, I know www.marine-products.com has a couple of sets in stock. Not sure if they hit the website just yet. Let me know if you're interested in more info on the bags.