PDA

View Full Version : Official Wake Makers Black Friday Deals Leaked.

mmandley
11-24-2015, 08:08 PM
Here is the Official Wake Makers Black Friday Sales details.

http://www.wakemakers.com/black-friday

Our Biggest Sale of the Year starts on Black Friday.

Join us on Friday (11/27) for HUGE SAVINGS on everything we stock. Every single product we carry is going to be on sale with no exclusions!

Start building your shopping cart now and the prices will automatically change once the sale goes live on Friday morning. Get ready to score the best deals of the year from the comforts of your couch.

This year we are jump starting the sale by giving away 10 x $100 Gift Cards.
Click the link at the bottom of the page to enter.

The Wakesurf systems are part of the deals, everything is part of the deals.

Get your Spending on people.

moombahighrider
11-27-2015, 10:38 AM
Here is the Official Wake Makers Black Friday Sales details.

http://www.wakemakers.com/black-friday

Our Biggest Sale of the Year starts on Black Friday.

Join us on Friday (11/27) for HUGE SAVINGS on everything we stock. Every single product we carry is going to be on sale with no exclusions!

Start building your shopping cart now and the prices will automatically change once the sale goes live on Friday morning. Get ready to score the best deals of the year from the comforts of your couch.

This year we are jump starting the sale by giving away 10 x $100 Gift Cards.
Click the link at the bottom of the page to enter.

The Wakesurf systems are part of the deals, everything is part of the deals.

Get your Spending on people.

Does anyone know if this is just Friday or all weekend?

c h r i s
11-27-2015, 11:21 AM
I've loaded my cart but no luck getting a discount applied.

nelswhytry
11-27-2015, 11:34 AM
I'm also not seeing a discount when added to my cart. They must have some type of exclusions. Looking at 1100 ballast bags for Moomba and small box anchor and neither one have a discount.

trayson
11-27-2015, 11:34 AM
I've loaded my cart but no luck getting a discount applied.

the discounts are already applied to everything that they're having on sale. Trying to use the forum discount codes isn't going to work because those are deactivated for the weekend's sale. so you can't get 'extra' discount by stacking the forum 10% on top.

nelswhytry
11-27-2015, 11:43 AM
I'm not trying to use a discount code. Just trying to get the black Friday pricing. But my items must be excluded from the sale.

mmandley
11-27-2015, 12:01 PM
When I load my cart the Prices are discounted.

The price on the site IS the discounted price as I understand it.

trayson
11-27-2015, 12:09 PM
I'm not trying to use a discount code. Just trying to get the black Friday pricing. But my items must be excluded from the sale.

It's possible. I saw a handful of items that were not marked down. Seems like WM has tightened down on the agressiveness of their pricing in a few areas...

c h r i s
11-27-2015, 12:24 PM
the discounts are already applied to everything that they're having on sale. Trying to use the forum discount codes isn't going to work because those are deactivated for the weekend's sale. so you can't get 'extra' discount by stacking the forum 10% on top.

Yes, I get that. What I'm saying is my cart doesn't appear cheaper then when I loaded last week. Guess I will just wait until closer to next season.

trayson
11-27-2015, 12:34 PM
Yes, I get that. What I'm saying is my cart doesn't appear cheaper then when I loaded last week. Guess I will just wait until closer to next season.

That's wierd. What happens when u look at the pricing of the items right now? Are they cheaper than what's in your cart? If so, I'd start over and refill your cart.

What are you trying to buy?

You could also try calling them. I would think they would be working on a friday.

trayson
11-27-2015, 12:39 PM
http://www.wakemakers.com/wakemakers-50-24-24-ballast-bag-1100lbs-34port.html

I'm also not seeing a discount when added to my cart. They must have some type of exclusions. Looking at 1100 ballast bags for Moomba and small box anchor and neither one have a discount.

The 1100 bag is on sale when I look at it...

Also per their email above, it says "with no exclusions" so if something isn
't discounted, I would definitely call.

nelswhytry
11-27-2015, 12:41 PM
I am also seeing the same pricing today as I saw a couple weeks ago, even tried a different computer. Trying to buy either the Wakemakers or Fly high 1100 ballast bag 50X24X24.

c h r i s
11-27-2015, 12:41 PM
Doesn't show a new price. Maybe I'm just not picking up in what is already a good deal? Would figure if they were discounting they would want to show the difference. I was going to purchase two 1100's, a 750 bow bag, some fittings to use my factory, and a few back up jabsco impellers for my mojo.

Took another look at the email and it doesn't necessarily say everything is discounted, rather lowest prices of the year. I'll just wait and see how it looks with a discount code at a later time.

c h r i s
11-27-2015, 12:44 PM
http://www.wakemakers.com/wakemakers-50-24-24-ballast-bag-1100lbs-34port.html

The 1100 bag is on sale when I look at it...

Also per their email above, it says "with no exclusions" so if something isn
't discounted, I would definitely call.

Interesting, this link works though. Maybe I need to clear my cookies? If so, seems a little shady that they would encourage me to load my cart ahead of time.

c h r i s
11-27-2015, 12:49 PM
Maybe I need to be logged into their website?

trayson
11-27-2015, 01:18 PM
Interesting, this link works though. Maybe I need to clear my cookies? If so, seems a little shady that they would encourage me to load my cart ahead of time.

It shows at 164.99 for The 1100.

I know that the drysuit we bought today was a better price than yesterday.

jstenger
11-27-2015, 03:29 PM
I know that their surf system was $3999 and now it is $3399 when you choose it.

c h r i s
11-27-2015, 04:05 PM
Not sure what the deal is. The link Trayson posted works but it's not the bags with fittings that I want when I search for my boat. Found the 750 straight line open bow bag for $100 less at www.the-house.com

Rickdr
11-27-2015, 04:54 PM
Just ordered the complete reversible pump ballast system, some connectors and a 750 lb fly high pro x series fat sac and saved over $271. All the items I purchased were on sale.

BrettLee3232
11-28-2015, 01:51 PM
Just ordered my 2079 prop & 260lb under port seat bag plus fittings etc. I had everything in my cart Wednesday and on Friday it was all discounted. The prop was $467 compared to $520 and the bag was $93 instead of $110 👌

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moombahighrider
11-28-2015, 02:29 PM
When I load my cart the Prices are discounted.

The price on the site IS the discounted price as I understand it.

Anyone else looking at the wave control system today?I was ready to pull the trigger today but now the price is back to $4k... Super bummed that they look to not be discounting that product after the end of Friday. Tried to call but they aren't there on Saturdays. Mike, you have a connection to find out what gives?

mmandley
11-28-2015, 03:48 PM
Anyone else looking at the wave control system today?I was ready to pull the trigger today but now the price is back to $4k... Super bummed that they look to not be discounting that product after the end of Friday. Tried to call but they aren't there on Saturdays. Mike, you have a connection to find out what gives?

Yes I will see if I can get ahold of him directly. Might take a few days as he is with Family this weekend as well.

I will get back to you.

c h r i s
11-28-2015, 09:12 PM
I was finally able to get my order in at the Black Friday rates. Full ballast upgrade for my stock 2013 mojo ballast. For whatever reason the prices were reduced when I check one last time from my phone at 1130pm Friday.

mmandley
11-30-2015, 11:58 AM
Cyber Monday at Wake Makers, everything is on Sale again.

I still haven't heard from Spencer, hes on the mountains snow skiing.

I will get a hold of him asap and find out if he will do special extended sales for Moomba / Supra people.

jstenger
11-30-2015, 01:59 PM
Looks like they are offering a $400 gift card today.