PDA

View Full Version : Digital Cruise adjustments?

cpropes2005
10-02-2015, 02:18 PM
Are there any adjustments that can be made to the digital cruise pro system on a 2015 mojo? Mine seems like it is having a hard time holding speed for surfing. It will hold perfect within + or - .1 mph for a long time but then all of a sudden the speedo will show a drop of .5 to .8 mph. It is very sudden so I don’t think it is a true drop in speed as much as variance in the reading from the paddle wheel. As soon as the speedo drops you can hear rpm jump as the boat speeds up to compensate but it overshoots by 1 mph or so which causes the surf wave to completely flatten out and the rider loses the wave if they don’t have the rope.

One suggestion on here was to push the throttle all the way to wide open or at least significantly past the set point. I tried that last time out but still had the same problem. It almost seemed like if you touched the steering wheel at all (I am talking very slight turn or adjustment) then it would show the speed drop and start the cycle. Anything that can be done? I am somewhat regretting not paying the extra to upgrade to zero off.

smorris7
10-02-2015, 04:13 PM
You will find that this is normal with the paddle wheel. I have the same issues and it is frustrating. Next boat will most def have Zero Off.

cpropes2005
10-02-2015, 04:43 PM
I found this from searching through some other threads. Might have to give it a try.

http://nauticlaugic.com/nl4-sr%20packages.html

mmandley
10-02-2015, 09:02 PM
I upgraded my Mojo with the Nautic and it's night and day difference. No more surging or anything.

I wrote a quick thing about the install process. It's truly plug and play and calibrate.

I can answer any concerns you have on it