PDA

View Full Version : Got My 2014 Mojo Surfing Goofy Really Well Tonight!

jedandsara
09-02-2015, 11:40 PM
Got my 2014 Mojo surfing nicely today! I've been having a hard time getting a nice wave with just my family in the boat until tonigh when I added my stock 650 bag under the driver side bench. I surf goofy and here is what my setup was.

Manual Flow setting 2
1100 Surf side full
1100 Non surf side about 75% full
650 under driver side bench as full as I could get it and still put the seat cushion back in place.
750 Sumo in bow full
500 hard center tank full
Speed 10.2
Wife driving and then three small kids under 5 years old in the back of the boat.
Gas tank almost full
Wake plate 75-90% up
Surfing a Liquid Force Machine

The surfing was awesome, push was solid length was very nice and height was good. Could even feel push outside of the wave while doing wide bottom turns. This is as much fun as I have had behind this boat including surfing when it's full of people. Excited to finally have a setup that works really well without a hand full of adults on board. My wife even went rope less for close to a minute! I could probably do a little tweaking to clean up the top of the lip just a little but that's about it.

mmandley
09-03-2015, 03:02 AM
To clean it up just let water out of the Port bag and it will clean up. If you flatten the boat out <ballast too much on both sides> this will cause the goofy to wash out very quickly.

Glad you got it working, get some pics posted.

jedandsara
09-04-2015, 09:49 PM
To clean it up just let water out of the Port bag and it will clean up. If you flatten the boat out <ballast too much on both sides> this will cause the goofy to wash out very quickly.

Glad you got it working, get some pics posted.

Mike here is a picture. Not the best pic but you can get an idea for the wave.

mmandley
09-06-2015, 02:24 AM
That's pretty legit looking man

Fastest1
09-06-2015, 11:43 AM
Looks like a nice wave to me.

jedandsara
09-06-2015, 11:08 PM
Mike you were dead on, I let a little more out of the port side and the wave is even cleaner as of today! Probably at about 50-60% in the port locker now.

mmandley
09-07-2015, 10:56 AM
Mike you were dead on, I let a little more out of the port side and the wave is even cleaner as of today! Probably at about 50-60% in the port locker now.

Glad it worked out for you. I spend a ton of time working on goofy combinations vague my wife rides goofy. Happy Wife happy life.