PDA

View Full Version : Lake Havasu

sivs1
09-01-2015, 01:03 PM
Hey all, looking at heading down in October, weather should still be nice, anyone on here that boats on Havasu? Any dealers willing to Demo a Mojo?

Any tips from anyone that's been there?

Thanks

sandm
09-01-2015, 01:24 PM
spent a lot of time there years ago golfing. if you chase the white ball, london bridge is a decent golf course but head south to parker and play emerald canyon. hands down one of my top 5 favorites in the nation. nautical inn, although kind of run down and love to nickel and dime ya for everything has an amazing cove.

BobP
09-01-2015, 11:11 PM
Haven't been there in years. Used to go down for the jetski world finals. The races are typically in October so they might be happening when you are there. Love the weather, loved the water. Not really sure what more there is to do there...but Vegas is only a couple hours drive away

TeamAllen
09-07-2015, 09:32 AM
IJSBA World finals are Oct 6-11. The Lucas Oil Drag Boat Races are Oct. 2-4.

There are about 4 things I can think of to do. Cruise under London Bridge, hang out at the Sand Bar, chill for a bit in Copper Canyon and take a ride up to Pirates cove for a bite to eat. Good times for sure!

sivs1
04-18-2016, 02:26 PM
Okay, thread revival. Thinking of heading down in july, we want someplace hot and good sandy beaches. Is camping an option? Should we plan on a hotel? Are there docks around the lake so we don't have to beach the boat? Other places we should consider?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

BrettLee3232
09-07-2016, 11:34 PM
Okay, thread revival. Thinking of heading down in july, we want someplace hot and good sandy beaches. Is camping an option? Should we plan on a hotel? Are there docks around the lake so we don't have to beach the boat? Other places we should consider?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Not sure how I missed this thread. That's where I boat. Would of loved to meet up. Moomba's are a rare breed in Havasu. Let me know when you cruise down again so we can race 🤘🏻🇺🇸 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk