PDA

View Full Version : Moomba Mojo non-skid logo carpet

Isaguel
08-26-2015, 11:13 AM
I bout my Mojo with the regular gray carpet and would like to get the non-skid logo carpet. I have the non-skid pkg and it would would match well. Besides, I think it looks pretty cool.
A couple of questions:

1-has anyone found these anywhere? I have looked everywhere and cannot see anyone selling it. Price?
2-for those who have it. Does it hold up well? Does it wear or stain badly?
3-if you have it. Do you regret getting it? If so, Why?

Oh, and I did do as thorough a search on this topic on the forum search bar and could not find any info on this. Thanks.

Bama Dude
08-26-2015, 11:30 AM
If it is exposed to direct sunlight it will destroy your feet, other than that it's great.

moombadaze
08-26-2015, 01:48 PM
have the logo carpet, holding up as good as the plain carpet, but I now have mine rolled up in the garage and installed minors moss

Isaguel
08-26-2015, 05:58 PM
have the logo carpet, holding up as good as the plain carpet, but I now have mine rolled up in the garage and installed minors moss

Why? What was the problem/disadvantage with it?
This is assuming I can even buy the thing. I haven't found it anywhere.

Now, to be clear. I am reffering to the non-skid carpet, not the regular carpet with the Moomba printed logo.

evoimport6
08-26-2015, 08:17 PM

What is minors moss. Also I have the non skid logo carpet and leave it out due to the possibility of it ripping where the snaps are. Just saying wish they(skiers choice) would share the supra carpet. Not sure what it is called but looks like a straw carpet and never gets hot.

wolfeman131
08-26-2015, 08:19 PM
Now, to be clear. I am reffering to the non-skid carpet, not the regular carpet with the Moomba printed logo.

I think you mean the non-skid flooring.

You're not going to find something off the shelf that fits your boat other than at a dealer. Start by calling Cynde at Atlanta Marine.

Other options are to make a template and have a custom flooring made, or make it yourself, from agenda, gatorstep, hydro turf or SeaDek.

moombadaze
08-27-2015, 08:02 AM
[QUOTE=Isaguel;275535

Now, to be clear. I am reffering to the non-skid carpet, not the regular carpet with the Moomba printed logo.[/QUOTE]

my mistake, thought you were asking about the logo carpet.

viking
08-27-2015, 08:13 AM
What is minors moss.

It's a PVC based weaved flooring. Just that, gold miners use it to catch gold in the sluice box. It's similar to the Deckadence flooring http://marineflooring.net/ but a little thinner.