PDA

View Full Version : New to me LSV

glennomcd
08-18-2015, 04:57 PM
Hello all,

I picked up my LSV a couple weeks ago. Had it on the lake last week for a couple days. I love it and couldn't be more excited. I will try to figure out how to post some pics. I have a couple questions if you all don't mind me asking. First of all, the dock I keep it at has a rather low roof. I have it on a Poly Lift, but when the lift is up I have to lower the tower. That's not a problem until I have to put the cover on. I don't think the cover is made to have the tower lowered down onto it. Does anyone else have the issue, and if so, any solutions? Also, I was thinking of upgrading the snap out gray carpet for the Moomba logo snap out carpet. Is there a vendor that carries that? Any ideas on what that may cost?

Thanks everyone so much for all your help!!

Glenn

Mobius22
08-18-2015, 05:49 PM
Congrats on that awesome boat!! You'll want to order the carpet from your dealer. That's the best and pretty much only way to order that. I've heard of people making their own braces if they have to lower the tower on top of the cover. I'm sure some on here have probably had to do that

kaneboats
08-19-2015, 09:20 AM
Nice looking boat. Love the pacific blue.

glennomcd
08-19-2015, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the input and the congrats on the new rig. Any guidance on posting pics?

moombadaze
08-19-2015, 08:37 PM
well, you got one of the best years for the LSV. looks great