PDA

View Full Version : Cheap fat sacs and other fly high stuff

JoelFett
08-13-2015, 12:18 AM
Not sure if anyone has seen this, or ordered from here, but I found WWW.TheWakesEnd.com the other day and wow, they have super cheap refurb/factory seconds in random sizes, including a whole list of sacs for $60. Just thought some could use the hookups.

(No, I'm not affiliated with them but I did order 2 1100's for $110 each.)

MJHSupra
08-13-2015, 09:08 AM
How did you hear about them - surfing the net or know someone who ordered from here?

Interested to see if they have 'stock' for what is advertised on the site.
For those prices, the items would move fast.

Hope the 'product' is what you expect - have some quality for the price.

JoelFett
08-13-2015, 02:37 PM
They had them for sale on Ebay so I looked, and took a chance and googled the seller name (as I often do to prevent scams) Found this site and jaw dropped.

From site "You will be pleased when you realize that you've only paid sixty bucks opposed to three hundred, all because they are scuffed, have a misprinted logo, or lack a part number. We are the exclusive factory second dealer to bring you Fat Sacs at this price, and we're just getting started!"

Maybe I stumbled across a screaming deal site, maybe I got taken, I'll know soon enough I guess, but it was a paypal purchase so its covered against a scam as best as it can be. I'll keep you informed as the time passes and include pictures of the sacs if/when I get them, both boxed and filled to try and see the blemish.

mjr119
08-13-2015, 04:55 PM
that's awesome if true. Those are some cheap sacs!

kaneboats
08-14-2015, 11:18 AM
Well, the shipping is high and the site is charging tax on out of state sales. I called them. We'll see.

EDIT: Called me back within the hour. Site is new and going through quirky stuff. They adjusted shipping down to their cost for me but had to charge the tax b/c they ship from FL. Very helpful and responsive and stayed on the line till I got the transaction done. We'll see what we get.

JoelFett
08-18-2015, 04:42 PM
ITS LEGIT!!! Package came today. 2 sacs, blew em up. 24x24x50 with fittings.

I am a happy camper. Total spent was $109.00 plus shipping for each, total was about $235 I think shipped to my house in SC

Not gonna do anything but endorse this badassery.

viking
08-18-2015, 08:56 PM
Nice! Whats the sharpie writing on the sac?
Are they factory 2nds or blem? Must be all that is wrong is something cosmetic in which case who really cares.
Good find.

JoelFett
08-18-2015, 09:07 PM
It says "2ND" because yes, it's a factory second. One was crooked printing on the logo, the other I can't find a defect...

kaneboats
08-19-2015, 09:30 AM
I ordered a bow sac from them. It says "2nd on it" but looks perfect. I had trouble threading a plug fitting in one of the legs. The first thread was slightly stripped on the outside edge. I cleaned it up with a utility knife and was able to easily get the plug in.

New Guy
08-19-2015, 04:27 PM
On the dimensions 50x40x20 are they LxHxW? does anyone know? I'm really thinking about ordering some massive sacks for the Mojo.

resko1
08-20-2015, 02:33 AM
On the dimensions 50x40x20 are they LxHxW? does anyone know? I'm really thinking about ordering some massive sacks for the Mojo.

Its LxWxH
Im ordering some tomorrow.

New Guy
08-20-2015, 07:21 PM
I just got off the phone with Clay and he is a great guy. They are just getting started off and they are picking up alot of sack's that aren't the traditional part numbers but they are blem's from a manufacture specific size. I just picked up 2 - 50x40x20 that calculate out to just under 1400lbs. For perspective the 1100's are 50x24x24.

http://www.thewakesend.com/massives-take-your-pick/

Now time to upgrade that prop again....

I'll blow them up with the shop vac once I get them and let you know how they fit.