PDA

View Full Version : Lake Wylie Mojo Overload!!!!

Gettin' It
08-06-2015, 04:29 PM
I usually ride Lake Norman because my warehouse is a 1/4" mile from the water. When I know it's gonna be too busy or I want to ride by my house in south Charlotte then I ride Lake Wylie. After this last weekend I won't be doing that again. Mainly cause I saw at least 7 MOJO's just in the cove I was riding. I like we are a family of boat owners that like this brand, but I think it's lame to all have the same boat. I have maybe only seen 1 other mojo on Lake Norman. Is that stupid? Would you want all your neighbors to drive the same car as you?

MLA
08-06-2015, 04:33 PM
Hit up Epic, i hear they would love to get some boats down this way. or MB, still very little presence :cool:

Seriously though, when ST was on the water, they moved a ton of boats on Wylie.

sandm
08-06-2015, 05:49 PM
get a wrap and make them all stare at you(and please nothing with skulls on it)...

there are a ton of my boat all over the place, but I'm the only one that I know of currently with pink graphics in my state.....

make it stand out and be proud to own an awesome boat...

Mobius22
08-06-2015, 07:23 PM
I doubt they all have the 2015 Mojo. It's a completely different boat than the earlier model so you can show that off at least. SouthTown is a great dealer so that's good that there's a lot of Moombas around.

tater
08-06-2015, 08:33 PM
I have 3 boats in a 100 mile radius of me same year, same model, same color scheme snd interior as mine,whats the chances of that? Whats up 13mobiousLsv,LOL,congrats on your new job Nick I saw your post on FB gotta be pumped about that, new Boat with that promotion?

13mobiusLSV
08-06-2015, 09:00 PM
I have 3 boats in a 100 mile radius of me same year, same model, same color scheme snd interior as mine,whats the chances of that? Whats up 13mobiousLsv,LOL,congrats on your new job Nick I saw your post on FB gotta be pumped about that, new Boat with that promotion?

Wait there's a third?? Ha.

Thanks for the well wishes, my summer is over with 10 weeks of training in Louisville starting Monday.

I would love a new boat with the job but still a few years away.

Any luck with the sale of yours?

tater
08-06-2015, 09:16 PM
Wait there's a third?? Ha.

Thanks for the well wishes, my summer is over with 10 weeks of training in Louisville starting Monday.

I would love a new boat with the job but still a few years away.

Any luck with the sale of yours?

The third is on Lake Tippecanoe but they live 2 small towns over from me they bought from a dealer up north,no luck on the sale, just gonna do a trade with Ron on a SA or SE,waiting to get some reviews on the new SA from Op's on here when they get them,G23 is still in the discussion to. sorry to hijack the thread,Lol

New Guy
08-07-2015, 11:55 AM
What do you expect with the best valued boat on the water.

bergermaister
08-07-2015, 02:37 PM
To make you feel better I'll trade you straight across. Then you'd be the only one of your kind.

freshturk
08-08-2015, 01:29 PM
You're absolutely right....i can't believe the local dealer has the audacity to sell more than 1 mojo in the charlotte area. The nerve....

beat taco
08-08-2015, 08:32 PM
First world problems. Fml!

Gettin' It
08-10-2015, 10:44 AM
Haha, not like I lose any sleep over it. I'm not worried about standing out, I'm the only one with no decals in black flake.
Wylie is so shallow now, that loading and unloading sketches me out. Just another reason to love Norman.

MLA
08-10-2015, 12:38 PM
The problem with Wylie's levels right now is not that the lake is low, but that Duke Energy chose not to heed the suggestions back in 07, when the had the last drought, to extend the concrete slabs when they had the chance. Ramps are closing due to trailers running off the end of the slabs.