PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Air Exhaust...

helucin8n21
08-03-2015, 08:52 PM
Read a lot of good things on the forum about Fresh Air Exhaust, so I finally pulled the trigger on it for reducing CO, and wow what a difference on sound quality. Great installation directions are included and they really put these together right.

If you have been thinking about getting one don't hesitate...

smokedog2
08-03-2015, 10:19 PM
Yep. Still on my 2005. Love it.

mikenehrkorn
08-04-2015, 07:39 AM
I put one on my OBV last year and couldn't be happier with it.

Last year someone on the forum got a group buy going and we all got $75 off, so I'm guessing if others are interested you might be able to get a similar deal if you reach out to Christina or Larry at [email protected].

mjr119
08-04-2015, 08:37 AM
So how much was it with the group buy? Man I want one but there is no way my fiancee would be okay with me spending that much cash on an "underwater exhaust pipe, you cant even see!" I can hear her now.....

Im not sure how it attaches to the exhaust outlets in the transom? Anyone care to explain?

mikenehrkorn
08-04-2015, 09:01 AM
The price will depend on the options you get -- you can get a better idea on the cost from their website....www.freshairexhaust.com

On last year's group buy we got $75 off and my total was just shy of $525 including shipping.

You can find more pics on their website, but here is mine installed:

Woody929
08-04-2015, 02:12 PM
Man I want one but there is no way my fiancee would be okay with me spending that much cash on an "underwater exhaust pipe, you cant even see!" I can hear her now.....

My wife said close to the same thing when I got mine, but now it would be the first thing she would want added to a new boat.

bsharer
08-06-2015, 12:27 AM
Does anybody know the size of metal tubing that is used?

It appears to be 3" at each outlet to the merge. The merge looks to be flared on both sides so the port and starboard pipes slip into the merge. It also appears that the exhaust outlet is 3" tubing.