PDA

View Full Version : Evolution Cover 2012 Mobius LSV

Brompton
08-03-2015, 05:31 PM
For those who are wondering what they look like, I thought I'd post some pics of my new cover. Fits like a glove and Cory fixed the couple of minor issue it had right away. Very good service. It did take a while, but this was a replacement for the original cover so that didn't matter.

brain_rinse
08-03-2015, 06:47 PM
Looks great! Why don't they go under the rub rail in the rear anymore?

Garn
08-04-2015, 11:37 AM
With how they did it on the legs of the tower it sure looks like water, snow, debris, etc. could come in there.

moombadaze
08-04-2015, 03:34 PM
^^^ ive towed my 13 thru some horrible rain storms (as in drivng 10mph and cant see the front of the hood) and and never noticed any water getting in around the tower legs-mine fits just like the one above

Sampp1963
08-04-2015, 05:11 PM
With how they did it on the legs of the tower it sure looks like water, snow, debris, etc. could come in there.

Same question..... I had to modified my moomba full cover. Still some water getting in.

mmandley
08-04-2015, 10:43 PM
If you have the older pole style towers you won't get water.

The newer style that has the wide mount, you have to keep the cover at the base of the mount. If you pull it up water will leak in.

On mine I pulled it to Powell through rain and no water. Left the cover at the top of the mount and my carpet was wet just parked on the rv pad.

So leave the cover at the base of the tower.

On the rear gap, I asked him today why the change and he said ventilation concerns. But I will forward the pictures posted here (he can't see them) see if he will change it back to how both my covers are. Both mine cover the rear fan vents.

brain_rinse
08-05-2015, 09:56 AM
On the rear gap, I asked him today why the change and he said ventilation concerns. But I will forward the pictures posted here (he can't see them) see if he will change it back to how both my covers are. Both mine cover the rear fan vents.
I'd be interested in his thoughts on the ventilation and what drove him to make the change.