PDA

View Full Version : bow filler cushion

Brians
08-02-2015, 03:46 PM
New owner here! I was wondering what everyones take is on the bow filler cushion. I received one a few weeks after I got my boat as part of the deal. to install it they just put it in place with no extra supports and it seems to fall a lot if you sit on the edge or leaning on it to get to the bow (seems to be more trouble than worth it) Just wondering if anyone has the same challenges or should the dealer have install some extra support? Thanks.

Speedfreek
08-02-2015, 07:40 PM
Should have been a couple plastic block type spacers that should screw to the bottom of it to keep it in place just like your other seats have on them.

Sampp1963
08-02-2015, 09:15 PM
Here's what I did with mine....make sure it's has wide as possible so it will "lock" in place in the bow.
I had some rubber to make the blocker wider.

BamaMojo
08-03-2015, 11:06 AM
New owner here! I was wondering what everyones take is on the bow filler cushion. I received one a few weeks after I got my boat as part of the deal. to install it they just put it in place with no extra supports and it seems to fall a lot if you sit on the edge or leaning on it to get to the bow (seems to be more trouble than worth it) Just wondering if anyone has the same challenges or should the dealer have install some extra support? Thanks.

I never take mine out. The kids live up there while on the lake. We have had no issues with it falling, it stays very well for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brians
08-03-2015, 09:08 PM
Perfect thanks. I will try and pick up some stoppers.