PDA

View Full Version : Ballast Timers

mbusch5
07-22-2015, 07:09 PM
Is there a way to turn off the timers or turn off the 1 minute additional fill/empty timer when the timer is full/empty? I added the X-link to my boat and I am running into a bag not being empty, but the timer thinks it is so I can only continue to empty 1 minute at a time.

mmandley
07-23-2015, 02:45 AM
Is there a way to turn off the timers or turn off the 1 minute additional fill/empty timer when the timer is full/empty? I added the X-link to my boat and I am running into a bag not being empty, but the timer thinks it is so I can only continue to empty 1 minute at a time.

Not that I have found. I have the X-Link fill drain in my boat as well. Only way to combat the 1 minute is goto your setting and change the timer set-point there.

mbusch5
07-23-2015, 10:53 AM
What's the set point? I have my timers set to the max time. How do you handle the timer running out before the bag is empty? Example, when it's time to empty all, let's say surfing port side...I would empty and transfer to the goofy side and empty goofy to spead things up. BUT the goofy side was already empty so it only does a minute at a time and if I forget the x link will then add more water than is being emptied.

QUOTE=mmandley;273112]Not that I have found. I have the X-Link fill drain in my boat as well. Only way to combat the 1 minute is goto your setting and change the timer set-point there.[/QUOTE]

mmandley
07-23-2015, 11:15 PM
I'd have to go look at it again, I stopped using my X link due to this issue.

I want to say I added more time to allow the pumps to drain longer, exp 10 and my pump is at 0 but i still have water in the bag, I changed it to 15min and that allowed the % to not say 0.

Its been a while so I am having a hard time recalling exactly.

I too wish you could eliminate the % timer and just go by sound.