PDA

View Full Version : Need Ballast Information 2002 Moomba LS

Lake Bound
07-15-2015, 06:46 PM
I have a 2002 Moomba LS that I have owned since new and the ballast system has never worked correctly and I have given up on it. I am looking for suggestions for new bags and or a recommendation on what to buy so I can actually use it and also if I sell the boat I want a working ballast system in it. One of the problems with the original system was the hose attachments they were like waterbed connectors and would never stay connected. Also could not get the bags to fill when wanted so it has been very frustrating, but would love to have some answers or suggestions.

kaneboats
07-15-2015, 08:23 PM
Give our friends at Wakemakers a call. They will tell you what you can salvage and what needs to be replaced. If you come up with a plan, post your "needs" on here and we will search through our garage boxes to see if we have anything that can help. Just sent some parts from a GIII system to a guy on here with a similar need. I'm sure lots of others would help too.

KG's Supra24
07-16-2015, 12:11 AM
Give our friends at Wakemakers a call. They will tell you what you can salvage and what needs to be replaced. If you come up with a plan, post your "needs" on here and we will search through our garage boxes to see if we have anything that can help. Just sent some parts from a GIII system to a guy on here with a similar need. I'm sure lots of others would help too.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9At7McSNKaCWcH9G4tgOKFYS_fQPea hHKQ5sWziyEHweb77ld

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Lake Bound
07-17-2015, 10:29 AM
Thank you I will give them a call and see what they recommend next.